Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    haha... cheers... Sometimes just feeling the need to relax things out a bit, have a laugh and remembering it's about having fun and enjoying the game...

• Ognastay
    replied
    There is a trick to resolve this. Of course, the quickest is to end the level and restart. The other way is to activate town portal just beyond the border of where the character is stuck into a "playable" area. Once you port out and back in, cross your fingers and hopefully you can resume the level. Otherwise, repeat the same process until you are unstuck. This trick also works if your companions land in the same predicament.

Leave a comment:

• Borden
    commented on 's reply
    You have it exactly

• Borden
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	received_622330402376314.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.5 KB ID:	208637 when I leave and retry it starts up outside map

Always outside on this one act, others ok. Can play as had completed once but will nevertheless not get 5 stars.

Leave a comment:

• Borden
    commented on 's reply
    Have also got stuck but close portal out and started over

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211217-194308.png
Views:	287
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	207876 ... at the end of the world with Markus, Maggie and Eileen

Leave a comment:

• brian31525
    replied
    I got stuck in a lava pool in Canyons of Whisperes.
    Took me 15 minutes to get out. It was one at beginning of the level.

Screen shot of the lava pool.

Leave a comment:

• MristerX
    replied
    PC: game version 1.5.81
    In 2.17 you can spawn at an area that you cant escape but its pretty rare.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    That's why warrior is my go-to for story farming.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the report. I moved your post to the existing thread on the topic.

• Iwantout
    replied
    I get spawned on the map edge and there is no way to walk down. Heroic and Normal spawn point is fine with no issues. Have restarted multiple times, it is happening on both the android and steam versions.Installed Steam to check after I got stuck so it was a clean install.
    Used Leap to get past it but aggravating.
    Need to set up something to host photos and I can add some screen shots if you need them.

Leave a comment:

• Athelaz
    replied
    Game version: 1.5.74

Windows/IOS/Android + version: iOS 14.8

Device Model: APPLE iPhone 11 pro

Map or Trial: Map level Drakenmoor Citadel

Player Type: any

Player Gear: any

Abilities: any

Reproducible: 4/5 (only bc IF I die, it’s not always close to the bridge)

Current situation (bug): If you die during the final fight at Drakenmoor Citadel, you get revived inside fenced area with houses bottom left of screen. This occurs if you are too close to the bottom-most wooden bridge leading to the boss area. Tried portalling home and back in from different angles but keep getting stuck and unable to finish level unless restarting it.

Expected situation (working): respawning in boss area being able to move.

Steps reproduce the bug:
    1. Enter boss area via bottom left bridge.
    2. Stay too close to the bridge.
    3. Die.

Unable at this point to provide screen shot, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Oscar Navarro
    replied
    El segundo mundo, me ha desilusionado mucho. Hay muchos lugares donde te metes y no puedes apenas salir. Los límites están muy mal definidos, los niveles son absurdamente largos y tediosos. No se ve bien el camino. Los bosses apenas se distinguen de los bots normales y aún acabando el nivel, te salen más bots y rincones con tesoros. No acabas nunca!
    Los gráficos, sí, son de resolución fantástica pero introducís bots de 3er y 4º mundo. Se desordena todo y no me parece nada bueno. Confuso. Muy confuso. Muy mal optimizado. Parece hecho con prisas y con desarrolladores externos o ajenos que no han jugado ni probado el juego al completo.
    Muy desencantado, la verdad.
    Luego, el diseño de los vestuarios. Pésimo el diseño de las capas, las confundo con las hombreras, muy malo.
    Estoy desilusionado.

Leave a comment:

• laffcarl
    replied
    Yeah frustrating if your a Mage or Bounty Hunter, whereas if your a warrior leaping about is the only way to go and there are lots of shortcuts by jumping over walls etc

Leave a comment:

• ReigorMuerte
    replied
    Having a lot of issues with new act 2 with the toon getting trapped by the terrain. I click on an area to move to and the toon will run into a space that is very difficult to get out of. Clicking on another area doesn't cause it to move to the area, have to randomly find the exact point to click on to get out of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X