Enough With The Trial Upscaling, Okay? :-\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tessla View Post

But with the recent trial upscaling it gets even tougher to get the balance right in lower trials
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post

Yeah,the damage is a bit low.But given your CLs it may just be fine.check what others have in terms of CLs and it my be the reason why others near you have way higher damage.Of course it could be quality of gears and other items as well.
      Yes, their CL's are way higher than me around 1250 something CL closest I think. Then we all cleared TL 97 and that's it. For mobile, I tried to increase my DPS and made it around 850k losing toughness in the process around 80-90 vit but I almost get one shotted when I step on a lava patch or hit by overflow patch, TBD normal atk. It's crazy. I might end up getting an updated Operating System (windows 8 minimum) to download Eternium via PC. Although I still have a target like what Orion has set for trials via mobile. Sadly, his CL is way higher and I think my CP is kinda lagging at 11 FPS earlier. If only I can view like near 20 plus and minus my rank, then I'm good. Geez, but it's very limited.
      Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

Yes, their CL's are way higher than me around 1250 something CL closest I think. Then we all cleared TL 97 and that's it. For mobile, I tried to increase my DPS and made it around 850k losing toughness in the process around 80-90 vit but I almost get one shotted when I step on a lava patch or hit by overflow patch, TBD normal atk. It's crazy. I might end up getting an updated Operating System (windows 8 minimum) to download Eternium via PC. Although I still have a target like what Orion has set for trials via mobile. Sadly, his CL is way higher and I think my CP is kinda lagging at 11 FPS earlier. If only I can view like near 20 plus and minus my rank, then I'm good. Geez, but it's very limited.
        Yup,the CL difference explains the thing.Still that rather shows your good job on mobile.As for OS,you are still win 7! Yup,definitely should consider an upgrade.

PS- Don't set targets 'like' Orion,he is called a salty rager for a reason.So unless you become one as well,you won't see the required progress.

Comment

Grinding TLs 9x for gear. Got to Elban with about 5 minutes to spare. Able to tank him, as his Damage was low against my LOH. Dodged every Assassinate. Was doing great until he was down to about 15% life and 2:45 left on the clock. Then he suddenly started killing about 30% of my life bar with each normal attack. Didn't notice in time to heal, and got killed.

The devs must really think we're stupid enough to not notice that cheesy garbage.

I've also noticed that the controls tend to sketch out really hard if I get to the boss with a lot of time left. Scaling up boss power according to the timer must be really taxing on my system.

Whatever. Wallet staying closed. ^_^
          Champion Level 1035 -

Artemis (DPS Mage): 920K/104K/25K, TL94
          Synergy 178 • Arc/Adv 4/2 • Marcus, Robin, Endar

Estrago (Bounty Hunter): 482K/142K/51K, TL87
          Synergy 101 • Havoc 4 • Marcus, Robin

Athena (XP Mage): 446K/85K/22K, TL91
          Synergy 129 • Adv/Arc 4/2 • Marcus, Eileen, Robin

Mobile • As Of May 24th, 2018

#JustSpamLess: Responsive Controls Are For Skrebz

Comment

You may think you're dodging his assassinate...but you obviously weren't. You need to be about 1.5 "arrow" lengths away from his arrow to not be impaled. If you see a blood spraying graphic, you were hit.

Your controls "sketch out" or you "sketch out"?

Post videos if you want to be taken seriously. You're the only one with these "problems"....
            Dyoma Crown
            Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
            Warrior (DW): 148
            BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah View Post

Whatever. Wallet staying closed. ^_^
              I like how that is the conclusion you get from that.

I noticed no difference from when I spent money than previously.
              ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
              ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
              Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchiah View Post
                <more of the senseless garbage we've been getting over and over and over again.
                By all means - don't let the others deter you - *keep on posting* like you've been doing.

That way, whenever I get assigned a task which I don't like @work, I can at least take solace in that I don't have to put up with "aces" like you.

You're too stupid to realize your own faults, and take comfort in the cynical, "oh I see things for what they are, not my fault that these guys are all blind" perspective. That's the only way you can feel smart, right?

The alternative explanation to your failings (in this game, and anything else) is simply that your skill is pathetic - but that's OK. For us all with a sane mind and common sense, it is mildly entertaining to watch someone make an "ace" of himself.

Comment

@Jose - thanks for bringing some humor back to this thread! I like to start my day with a laugh!

Comment

Working...
                  X