Store "Game Data" on external storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store "Game Data" on external storage

Please consider having the downloaded game data stored on external storage for mobile device, for those with limited internal storage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-26-08-42-02.png
Views:	2398
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	105587

I was able to move the main application data over to external storage, but the additional data downloaded are all stored on the device itself. Just hoping that it's possible to do...

Installing Ironbound, which doesn't even let me move the main application to external storage, almost filled up my mobile's internal storage (yes, yes, I know, "get a new phone", but...) - so thought I just ask...
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Oh, good idea. I'll move mine to as external storage as well.

I really should delete the games I don't play anymore.

Are you actually going to play Ironbound? It's kind of interesting, but I think I'd get bored in a couple of weeks. I'm done with it once the promotion is over (Sorry, Travis).
    It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
    Fury, mage
    Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

The only 2 games I have on my phone right now are Eternium and Ironbound (old phone, Samsung J1, only have 4 GB internal, of which I can only use 2 GB)

Not too sure about continuing with Ironbound yet, slowly figuring it out, but the gameplay is a bit too slow for me. With limited play time, I probably can only get in 1-2 matches a day, but that also means no time to even do dailies for Eternium (which I sometimes can't do even finish right now), so...

Comment

I totally get it. My phone says Ironbound is using 0.4 gb, which is quite a lot, not to mention it is still running in the background unless I specifically kill it.

I'm crushing it on Ironbound - ranking around 1000 in to the short time I've played - but it's not for me. The play is too slow and the rewards come even slower. I wouldn't keep playing it even if I had the time (which I don't).
        It's Adventure Time!

Mobile Player

Wrath, warrior
        Fury, mage
        Death, bounty hunter

CUBI XUPI SAPA 6823

Comment

Playing Ironbound for the promo reminded me why I loath turn-based games: no patience to learn all the cards and strategize how to maximize damage. gimme mindless blasting any time
          WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by Finn the Human View Post
            (Sorry, Travis).
            No need to apologize. To each their own.

Comment

Fresh install of v1.2.113 shows only 207 MB of game data, vs 249 from existing (fresh 1.2.99, updated to 1.2.104, plus game play)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-06-30-07-47-10.png
Views:	2099
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	105970

So, either the old version had extra files (which the new updates should then be deleting), or there are things that accumulated ovet time and doesn't get cleared out properly.

It might not seem much, and obviously not something to prioritise in any shape or form, just something to consider. I'll see if the data increases as I play.

Comment

Working...
              X