Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is is part of the plan with thus update that I have to complete all the Acts again? Having to do it 3 times is a bit of a nause.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
      Is is part of the plan with thus update that I have to complete all the Acts again? Having to do it 3 times is a bit of a nause.
      You "have" to complete Act IV in each difficulty to re-unlock the next difficulty. This with each of your characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

No, that's not what I meant. I haven't looked in ScarTree Hold yet. I assume it is as you posted. Ditto for what Nhat posted.

I was referring to sometimes X happens (or is / is-not displayed). Just trying to ensure the entire update has loaded, before we make snap judgements.

Now, referring to lama75 and Nhat posts,
        • There are still bugs in 15, which many of us already pointed out, and they have frustratingly not been fixed nor commented on. There were about 7 weeks between 13 and 15 !!
        • Prior to that, various bugs we're not fixed, which we here in this forum kindly documented and reported
        • Prior to that, the home-town / act IV was in "alpha" release for a LONG time ... and yet it was released riddled with bugs.
        Clearly, something is wrong. There is little QC and little follow-up. And what little follow-up occurs, is extremely slow.

I am a big fan of this game, so I do not lightly or cavalierly make this "criticism". The situation is dire, and the future of the game seems to be at stake.
        We do use your well documented bugs to fix them, thank you for that. Keep reporting issues.
        We also prioritize fixing crashes, those are harder to fix and pose a greater risk. Non game-breaking issues are lower on that list. I know some of those issues are _more_ annoying than crashes but that's the way it is. They'll get fixed eventually.
        About the silence... I check the forum on a regular basis. For feedback and to find out how bad I'm performing as a game developer. I clench my teeth, note the issues then get back to work.

Yes, we went out to beta too soon with the hometown, maybe too soon for an alpha. We'll avoid this mistake next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

You "have" to complete Act IV in each difficulty to re-unlock the next difficulty. This with each of your characters.
          Did this in the closed beta, really can't be bothered to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post

Did this in the closed beta, really can't be bothered to do it again.
            Hmm, I just confirmed and all my characters that had unlocked/completed Legendary in closed Beta still have that status... only the two "Trial pushers" whom I never run Story with are still as they were, needing to re-unlock Heroic.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post

We do use your well documented bugs to fix them, thank you for that. Keep reporting issues.
              We also prioritize fixing crashes, those are harder to fix and pose a greater risk. Non game-breaking issues are lower on that list. I know some of those issues are _more_ annoying than crashes but that's the way it is. They'll get fixed eventually.
              About the silence... I check the forum on a regular basis. For feedback and to find out how bad I'm performing as a game developer. I clench my teeth, note the issues then get back to work.

Yes, we went out to beta too soon with the hometown, maybe too soon for an alpha. We'll avoid this mistake next time.
              Thank you for taking the time to reply directly, now we (a non-collective "we", in case anyone doesn't want to be included ) know that you actually do care And we also now know that: you're chasing down and fixing game-crashing bugs that were reported elsewhere.

I've seen you online every now and then as well, so know that you're at least looking into things. It's just that things that are causing major annoyance/concerns to players may deserve a direct reply to, ie. Training Ground, mobs/utilities mechanics differences, even if it's pretty much what you just did now "yeah, I know, but we got other things right now..."

In my opinion, you and the team are doing great as game developers, look how many people are interested in the game, even to the point of repeated testing things, documenting, formulating, speculating, and so on... Keep up the great work, and please let us know how things are going every now and then. The game and this forum act as a stress relieve for me, funny as it may sound with all the "work" I put into it. So a big THANK YOU for the game.
              Last edited by Nhat; 10-18-2018, 02:13 AM. Reason: typos
              Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Nhat I agree.
                ​​​​​​
                Adrian (Developer) it would be great to get tossed a crumb a little more often.

Still big fan of the game. Spent some $ on it to support it.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Finished all the "starting" quests, can definitely see it getting expanded to replace the current Daily quest stuff. Would also solve the long time "shared completion" bug. Good work.

Have anyone managed to get the crafting tutorials?

I started a new local account, finished up to The Scent of Home in Act II, hero level 20 - just in case it's an event-like thing, since the Ironbound one is at level 10. Still can't find it.

Maybe we need a tutorial on how to access the tutorials,

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                    Finished all the "starting" quests, can definitely see it getting expanded to replace the current Daily quest stuff. Would also solve the long time "shared completion" bug. Good work.

I started a new local account, finished up to The Scent of Home in Act II, hero level 20 - just in case it's an event-like thing, since the Ironbound one is at level 10. Still can't find it.

Maybe we need a tutorial on how to access the tutorials,
                    Could it be, that the quests are in place for the *new* (upcoming) crafting rather than the present one?

I mean, what would be the point of tutorial'ing a to-be-deprecated feature?

Comment

Could you please shine a little light on me about this?

I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                      Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
                        Could you please shine a little light on me about this?
                        Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)
                        Build 1.3.15 rolled out in beta:
                        - A larger hometown with more breathing space
                        - Tutorial quests for crafting & jewelcrafting aimed at new players
                        - Crash-fixes

Edit
                        Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                        I mean, what would be the point of tutorial'ing a to-be-deprecated feature?
                        True, so it's a teaser release notes: the new crafting features will come with tutorials
                        Last edited by Nhat; 10-18-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I just received a quest from Asterion. It was for the ethereal iced tea cubes from The Road to Anderra. Is that right? Shouldn't I be receiving quests from Alerion the Elder Sage?

Also, I received all the ice cubes within the first several packs of the level. Don't know if that was the intent or if they should be spread out more over the course of the level.
                          CL 2K+
                          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Is anyone else NOT seeing the green glow indicating the AL speed buff while in trials? It will happen during story mode levels, but I'm now looking for it in trials and it doesn't show up. This is a change from previous beta releases. Not sure if this means the speed buff doesn't happen at all in trials at the moment or not.

This would be for mage, just to be clear. I'm just doing trial100 runs on a galaxy S8, fwiw.
                            CL 2K+
                            Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                            TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
                              Is anyone else NOT seeing the green glow indicating the AL speed buff while in trials?
                              The effect appears for me, TL 62, Samsung Galaxy J1. I've "not seen" it before, while running AL tests in TG a while ago, the buff still apply, just no visual. Seems related to slow loading/textures issues. If it's consistent for you, might be worth doing a full clear and re-install.

With respect to the quest, Asterion have always been the one giving out the Ice Cube quest - it just wasn't available for existing heroes before.

Comment

Maybe we need a tutorial on how to access the tutorials...
                                Not I, and if they were triggered by a certain level, I would think you should have most definitely found it, doing what you did already. I'm going to stop looking, for now.
                                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                                X