• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please reset the Ranking

Please reset the Ranking,The current ranking is very unfair

you must reset Ranking

Comment

They may be leaving things until the Balance Patch to reset - since that will most likely to affect things again. Or it may be because they're still chasing down all the un-intended mechanics changes...

But yeah, got to agree with the reset requests, the introduction of new bosses changes things. A reset will put everyone back on the same boss cycles, and if you're among the top now, it should only take a few runs to get back up there again - since you'll be skipping over all the low level trials.
      Last edited by Nhat; 11-26-2018, 09:14 AM.
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Agreed. Don't think it would be that hard to reset now, and then again when the balance patch hits...whenever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          They may be leaving things until the Balance Patch to reset - since that will most likely to affect things again. Or it may be because they're still chasing down all the un-intended mechanics changes...

But yeah, got to agree with the reset requests, the introduction of new bosses changes things. A reset will put everyone back on the same boss cycles, and if you're among the top now, it should only take a few runs to get back up there again - since you'll be skipping over all the low level trials.
          yeah not true.
          Some of those high trials take weeks to get a good map with a good run.
          you'd have a mutiny
          Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
          Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
          see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
          and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
          It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Things aren't the same now as they used to be. With all the bugs and (unintended?) nerfs, nothing is comparable to v1.2. It is taking a LONG time to fix those issues, which makes me think a lot of them are here to stay?

What I'm saying is, even without Garm and Kara, which are ALSO very big changes, if the nerfs and bugs are here to stay, then the boards should be reset.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

I agree with Coda. If the major bugs (for me, arcane bolts not receiving attack speed buff) are here, then either fix them or reset LB. I could 'easily' do T123 vs elban (as opposed to the previous magroth) with the same stats and whatnot as pre-1.3 but with all the bugs, it makes even something more simple such as T121 (TBD, still) much more difficult (if not impossible... I won't waste time trying).
              ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
              ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
              Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Ideally, I think a reset should have occurred with the 1.3 rollout. The way things seem to work though, I suspect this is just a very, very low priority item compared to the currently in - process stability/bug fix stuff. I'm still hopeful that the game will return close to what it was.

I'd also suggest resetting everyone above 100 back to 100 and leaving those below 100 alone, fwiw. This might seem unfair, but those active will quickly push the top back up again. That said, I don't have a huge bond to pick here since even with a full reset previous leaders will quickly get back to 100+.
                CL 2K+
                Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
                TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                  Things aren't the same now as they used to be. With all the bugs and (unintended?) nerfs, nothing is comparable to v1.2. It is taking a LONG time to fix those issues, which makes me think a lot of them are here to stay?

What I'm saying is, even without Garm and Kara, which are ALSO very big changes, if the nerfs and bugs are here to stay, then the boards should be reset.
                  Totally agreed. The predicted mutiny would be irrelevant, because EVERYONE would get reset and EVERYONE would have to grind through TLs to get back to their best score.

I do have one question, though: when we're talking about resetting TL ranking, are we also talking about resetting the TLs that are available to a character because of previous completions; i.e. would everyone start back at TL #1?
                  DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFitz View Post
                    I do have one question, though: when we're talking about resetting TL ranking, are we also talking about resetting the TLs that are available to a character because of previous completions; i.e. would everyone start back at TL #1?
                    I don't think it really matter either way, if everyone starts back to "Hero Level / 10", so Trial 7 for Level 70, you can quickly unlock the higher trials because you'll be completing the lower ones very quickly - the next X Trials are unlocked based on how quickly you completed the current one: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ck-skip-trials

If it's only the Leaderboard, then you'll still need to actually complete the trial to get on the board, so it may be a Trial lower than what you've unlocked, due to the changes. I suppose the whole random map would be a factor, but that's only for the "near your highest possible" Trials, not the lower levels (I think)
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

I agree with Nhat . Reset everyone back to "zero" and it would make little difference because of the well-designed effect that the faster you can complete a trial, the more are unlocked. It would take.less than 1 day to get back to very close to your max. THEN the RNG factors come back into play.
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Since we have two new bosses in trials, the leaderboard has to be reset. I think you would agree with this but you may think this is not a priority for now. However, we don’t know when those bug will be fixed and until it happens there is no goals for us to keep our interest. Now I’m actually enjoying this crazy fast monsters but I cannot beat the trial lv what I could before. I think most of players have the same problem. So, could you just reset the leaderboard if it does not require huge amount of works? Let us keep having interest in this game.

Comment

+1

Comment

Threads merged.

Comment

Originally posted by lama75 View Post
                              Ideally, I think a reset should have occurred with the 1.3 rollout. The way things seem to work though, I suspect this is just a very, very low priority item compared to the currently in - process stability/bug fix stuff. I'm still hopeful that the game will return close to what it was.

I'd also suggest resetting everyone above 100 back to 100 and leaving those below 100 alone, fwiw. This might seem unfair, but those active will quickly push the top back up again. That said, I don't have a huge bond to pick here since even with a full reset previous leaders will quickly get back to 100+.
                              I agree with this. With Kara and Garm, it becomes a lot harder to advance to higher trial levels. Looking at the leaderboard, only 2 people managed to break into the top 100 since the new trial bosses were added. Most people can't beat 110 Kara to advance further.
                              ​​​
                              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
                              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
                              X