Access to Celestial Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

There has been a few time problems that have limited people to below a "minimal" play.
    The California wild fires/loosing home would be a good example.
    And SOME TIMES the RNG god is very very unkind.

Sounds like you are still pretty new.
    You're gonna hit trial 80 in one or two ANB and be like OHHHHHHHH

My first (before they had celestial) I didn't manage to hit T80
    Then when I did it was like a scales dropped from my eyes.

There is probably something small that is dragging down your rate.
    If you check the LB in couple hours after they start there will be people readying in the 80's or really close (varies a bit by class, but on BH LB...)
    That's why I can say for sure with MINIMAL play it is possible.
    You have 7 days to do what people manage in a couple hours.

Just your next one you will probably have saved up gems.
    And you will probably OVER spend them (some will complain about the waste but my opinion is now they are just for events so SPEND THEM ALLL BWAHAHAHAH)
    But little things. Like as soon as you get your first ability spending the 3 gems (which is'nt going to cost you a booster in long run) to instantly level ability takes the level 1 mobs from 2-3 hits to one.
    You then obviously get to level 5 much faster.
    As soon as you hit the town you have enough for both archers. And having them both RIGHT from the start speeds you up.

Then you get your trials. And if you are pushing for that 80 with 6 months of gems saved up, you probably have enough to run 200% booster during all your available time.
    You basically just doubled the value of your play time

Prep helps a lot
    While you are correct in saying that I'm still fairly new, you are making an assumption that I wasn't "prepared" and didn't make the most of the time that I did have. Sadly, those are both false assumptions.

I was, in fact, using 200% boosters for almost the entirety of my play time. But with a full time job, and not being able to play much, if at all, on the weekends, the amount of time I have available to play is so limited that no amount of "prep" will afford me the time needed to attain TL80.
    RUPA NAKI ROQU 6123

Comment

A lot of things can be said. Yes you should be prepared and for that you need to at least know the schedule of ANB couple of weeks before it starts. And better is to anticipate. It's been running for a year now and we kinda know it happens every quarter. So there is a high chance that it will happen in the first quarter of '19. So save gems now.

Going back, having an alternative to get a celestial would be great. I will be one of those who will be excited. A fixed time event that continues only when you log in as suggested by Sanctum sounds good. No no to purchasing it, I agree this is not a P2W game. I'm 50-50 on having it crafted, it will greatly depend on the mechanics. Bottom line is an alternative on ANB will be nice.

In the last ANB I got stuck in trial 79. And Elban doesn't seem to cooperate at 78. And I wasn't able to complete the Apprentice (missing the damn mask). I was still playing 1 hour before the event ends (kinda pushed at the last day, I worked too you know) hoping I can skip 80 and rush to 81. But I didn't, I was exhausted and frustrated.

But that's just that. It is a game. I win some, I lose some. Having a celestial looks really cool. But I guess it's not for me yet. I move on.
      Retired Mobile Player

Comment

Yep, my point exactly. Many players will be excited to have another option to gain celestials. A tough option, which is not easily obtained, cannot be purchased and involves gameplay not tied to a limited time event. Win-win for everyone, including devs since they can formulate a way to make it very tough, and impatient players could purchase gems and help with the monetization side of things.

Comment

Altheo 42 Hmm, it's just a suggestion but if they have some other events which are similar to ANB, it'll be really great!
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Originally posted by todd0168 View Post

While you are correct in saying that I'm still fairly new, you are making an assumption that I wasn't "prepared" and didn't make the most of the time that I did have. Sadly, those are both false assumptions.

I was, in fact, using 200% boosters for almost the entirety of my play time. But with a full time job, and not being able to play much, if at all, on the weekends, the amount of time I have available to play is so limited that no amount of "prep" will afford me the time needed to attain TL80.
            I work a full time job.
            one my coworkers coworkers attempted to go in a private room with a woman and was arrested. So I covered. So over time.
            My stepmom I live with is disabled. And has taken to drinking so all house work is on me. She won't eat if I don't feed her. And we had a hospital trip (which is normal now)

I also have 3 hours of classes I take each week
            Amaking a game on my own
            Have a girlfriend and don't play when we are together (Friday, sat, sun)
            Add in flipping of the game to message people etc.

I was over trial 80 im less than 3 days.

You can see people hit trial 80 in less than 24 hours. So clearly minimal play is 100% possible.
            Full xp gear, 200% booster. Build for power to push up high fast then swap over to end game build.

I have started 2 days late and finished top 25

It's not a probelm at all to hit 80.
            Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
            Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
            see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
            and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
            It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

I work a full time job.
              one my coworkers coworkers attempted to go in a private room with a woman and was arrested. So I covered. So over time.
              My stepmom I live with is disabled. And has taken to drinking so all house work is on me. She won't eat if I don't feed her. And we had a hospital trip (which is normal now)

I also have 3 hours of classes I take each week
              Amaking a game on my own
              Have a girlfriend and don't play when we are together (Friday, sat, sun)
              Add in flipping of the game to message people etc.

I was over trial 80 im less than 3 days.

You can see people hit trial 80 in less than 24 hours. So clearly minimal play is 100% possible.
              Full xp gear, 200% booster. Build for power to push up high fast then swap over to end game build.

I have started 2 days late and finished top 25

It's not a probelm at all to hit 80.
              While I agree with your points, there are many players who don’t play the way we do, and still will have trouble hitting 80, let alone compete for ranking. And some players flat out don’t want to start over and don’t find ANB interesting. The overall point of this thread is to give the game more variety, and give more players options to gain celestials. Again, make it very difficult to attain. This will benefit all players, in addition to the devs from a monetization standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Zudd View Post

While I agree with your points, there are many players who don’t play the way we do, and still will have trouble hitting 80, let alone compete for ranking. And some players flat out don’t want to start over and don’t find ANB interesting. The overall point of this thread is to give the game more variety, and give more players options to gain celestials. Again, make it very difficult to attain. This will benefit all players, in addition to the devs from a monetization standpoint.
                Different animal.
                if you don't play can't expect hit 80
                Or if you don't k ow how to play making an excuse of "not enough time" isn't going fly.

Now if you have other goals and play like 5 hours total in the week.
                Or if you have a real emergency or disability. It's different too.
                Even the ocassional BH who didn't see a single assault set itme in the 7days. (Ouch)
                But every ANB you find people who "didn't have time" blah blah blah

Because of a job, or a cat or something..
                Just doesn't fly.

If you didn't want put that effort in its your choice.
                If something happened it sucks but it's not YOUR fault.

But using lame excuses a large part of community even top players have is just someone refusing take responsibility that life wasn't handing them things for free.

But I do hope they build in other exciting stuff outside ANB for other players interest and life situations

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

Different animal.
                  if you don't play can't expect hit 80
                  Or if you don't k ow how to play making an excuse of "not enough time" isn't going fly.

Now if you have other goals and play like 5 hours total in the week.
                  Or if you have a real emergency or disability. It's different too.
                  Even the ocassional BH who didn't see a single assault set itme in the 7days. (Ouch)
                  But every ANB you find people who "didn't have time" blah blah blah

Because of a job, or a cat or something..
                  Just doesn't fly.

If you didn't want put that effort in its your choice.
                  If something happened it sucks but it's not YOUR fault.

But using lame excuses a large part of community even top players have is just someone refusing take responsibility that life wasn't handing them things for free.

But I do hope they build in other exciting stuff outside ANB for other players interest and life situations
                  Agreed! Some will play ANB, some won’t. Whether it’s real life commitments or something else. Variety is good, and will help the player community as a whole.

Comment

Agreed! Some will play ANB, some won’t. Whether it’s real life commitments or something else. Variety is good, and will help the player community as a whole.
                    I think what I would love to see right now is special materials for the crafting..

Imagine having the quest wizard guy give you something daily. Maybe with hint some times where you can find it. Some times not.
                    With a boss level monster that spawns somewhere on the story line.
                    (So there might be something like "a monster has been terrorizing *planet name* so you know which act.)

Could just be a typical enemy scaled 1.5 on each axis. Mabe a new color to skin.
                    Drops a unique/rare material that could do special things in crafting like added effects..
                    Under the unique section might be a good place for the crafting. And a bit of rebuild using a special material in place of a normal one to increase the end result.

Ideas might be something like:
                    Corrupted Deva.
                    Could drop
                    1 an item that when used to make celestial orbs causes them to raise the MAX stat by one instead of current. Being rare/periodic plus having FIND where monster radnomly spawns prevents it from becoming over powering.
                    2. Celestial essence (?) Used to create oild of blessing. Be added to anything even if already enchanted. Hads name "holy" to weapon
                    Spiked hailstorm or curelty --> holy spiked hailstorm....

Deal +10% damage against things qualify as undead

Could go off on that for awhile lots little bonuses. Additions and twist. All requiring additions that are randomly produced in random locations only once/day one/day.
                    Bam. Tons of activity added to encourage daily play.

Comment

Why do people say that game is F2P when some people always wear 200% boosters and leveling 3 times faster? In ANB it is especially noticeable. Without spending some money you should play 3 times more. Therefore, in ANB f2p player is limited to the top 25 only if he will spend 10-15 hrs per day using 50% boosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Yerasyl Amanbek View Post
                        Why do people say that game is F2P when some people always wear 200% boosters and leveling 3 times faster? In ANB it is especially noticeable. Without spending some money you should play 3 times more. Therefore, in ANB f2p player is limited to the top 25 only if he will spend 10-15 hrs per day using 50% boosters.
                        if the game is not the most active between ANBs, f2p player can accumulate tens of thousands of gems when viewing ads, if not wasting them.This does not mean that the player will not use boosters all this time. Simply, he will do it more economically and rationally.
                        Last edited by Nekromant; 12-30-2018, 10:22 AM.
                        Left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

if the game is not the most active between ANBs, f2p player can accumulate tens of thousands of gems when viewing ads, if not wasting them.This does not mean that the player will not use boosters all this time. Simply, he will do it more economically and rationally.
                          What about PC players...? ;-)

Again, give more players options for gaining celestials.
                          Last edited by Zudd; 12-30-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

What about PC players...? ;-)

Again, give more players options for gaining celestials.
                            PC players already have a lot of advantages over mobile. Mobile players of a mobile game should also have some advantages.
                            Left the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekromant View Post

PC players already have a lot of advantages over mobile. Mobile players of a mobile game should also have some advantages.
                              Need to compare apples to apples. Gaining gems to be able to gain celestials should be universal. Therefore, back to my original point, give more of the player base options.

Comment

Need to compare apples to apples. Gaining gems to be able to gain celestials should be universal. Therefore, back to my original point, give more of the player base options.
                                Buying celestial boxes/items, of course, will not lead to p2w, but will devalue the value of celestials. In this I agree with the developers. Although it brings me back to the idea that the existing imbalance between the platforms is a big problem that has not been solved yet.
                                Left the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X