Companions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Companions

Would love to see companions being buffed in terms of HP/survivability. My companions almost always die when I do mob pulls on my mage.
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

What companions do you use?
    ANB #4 Mage LB - #5 Pelias CL- 1715; TL - 108
    Live Mage LB - #76 Mrak CL - 1864; TL - 110

Comment

I use 2 Endars and 1 Robin

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I agree. The low survivability of Archer-Minions when playing a mage is a bit annoying.
        For some reason they die way easier on my mages then on my warrior, despited the fact that I a.) try to stay away from mobs on the mages and b.)actively throw mobs at my minions with my warrior. Bounty hunters have no minion survivability problems to begin with since using "Smoke Screen" automatically revives any dead minions. It would be nice if that effect could be integrated into manes "Blink" and warriors "Battle Rage" abilites.

Comment

IIRC, it was discussed that minions will be invincible after the balance patch.

Comment

Originally posted by BalthasarHohenheim View Post
            I agree. The low survivability of Archer-Minions when playing a mage is a bit annoying.
            For some reason they die way easier on my mages then on my warrior, despited the fact that I a.) try to stay away from mobs on the mages and b.)actively throw mobs at my minions with my warrior. Bounty hunters have no minion survivability problems to begin with since using "Smoke Screen" automatically revives any dead minions. It would be nice if that effect could be integrated into manes "Blink" and warriors "Battle Rage" abilites.
            Yeah, it's really difficult to keep them alive when mob pulling and also during boss fights.

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            IIRC, it was discussed that minions will be invincible after the balance patch.
            That's great news! Hope it happens. Thanks Travis!

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Working...
            X