Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message system

Hey!

Yesterday/today I focused a bit on crafting to get my Mastery level up and made a ton of stuff, which resulted in having 1900+ items in my mailbox right now.

I encountered following two issues:

- On mobile the mailbox is so full that there is an overlap in the list on the left side (see screenshot)
    - Cleaning up my mailbox on mobile is almost impossible as the animation of scrolling makes it so my fps drops and screen stutter is very visible for a good second on each click.

Feedback for improvement:

- I am wondering if it would be possible to make a "fill inventory" button available to get items in bulk from the mailbox/mail when players hit a certain amount of mail.

I understand this will not be implemented immediately but it certainly would be useful for future crafters

Thank you in advance!

Screenshot overlap:
    Mail overlap

Stack sizes were greatly increased in a recent update to avoid this. What version are you running?

The quick fix is for me to purge your inbox, but you'll lose the items in there.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
      Stack sizes were greatly increased in a recent update to avoid this. What version are you running?

The quick fix is for me to purge your inbox, but you'll lose the items in there.
      No thank you, no need to purge my inbox, I'll clean it up manually, need the resources for crafting back

I'm running 1.3.34 both on android and PC I think

Comment

Update to 1.3.36 to get larger stack sizes.

Comment

Umm, materials stack sizes were greatly increased in .34 (or so there about, since .35/.36 were the Android keyboard stuff).

The issue here is the inventory got filled up with crafted items, which don't stack. Since you can't see your inventory while crafting, it's hard to track, so having a "Inventory Full" pop-up, like that during maps, would be great.
          Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

I think if someone is crafting nearly 2000 items without pausing to check if their inventory is full, it might take more than a simple pop-up to snap them out of their trance.

Someone a while back suggested using material counts to keep track. e.g. A level 19 cap takes 4 silks, so if you start with 5000, subtract 200 or 120 or whatever matches your inventory space, then stop once you hit that amount.

Personally, I would like to see training recipes. Recipes that don't actually make anything, just use up an appropriate amount of gold and materials and grant crafting experience. Take the whole sell/recycle step out of the equation.

Comment

Working...
            X