Poor timing for ANB seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor timing for ANB seasons

I have heard that devs are planning to conduct an ANB league every week non-stop, like bronze->silver->gold->bronze->...etc. I personally think that these timings were chosen poorly. I think the majority of people will agree with me that there is a need for some off-event periods. Here are some reasons:

1. Players need rest. There should be some period for rest after exhausting events. See how people have appreciated this one week break after bronze.

2. Players have to stockpile resources. ANB events as you probably noticed require gems to progress. Without breaks, it is impossible for f2p or subscriber (monthly pack) to have enough resources for ANB events. This will definitely enlarge p2w gap even more.

3. Player need to play with their mains. It does not matter if you are a hardcore player or a casual one, you need time to play how you want. Casuals will relax in off-event time and play several trials or story missions. Hardcores will push CL or trials.

I hope that devs will consider these points and make ANB events event better.

Whats stopping you from taking a break from one rotation of events? Noone’s forcing you to participate in every event. Plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by BardPitt View Post
      Whats stopping you from taking a break from one rotation of events? Noone’s forcing you to participate in every event. Plain and simple
      Because benefits of events are superior. I can not play with my main when I see more benefit on event.

Comment

There will be a week off between events. The 3 leagues will happen over 6 weeks, one every 2 weeks.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, Adrian.
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

I'm not an english-speaker so I'm sorry for a dumb question.
            Did I understand correctly that a "week off" means week between bronze-silver and silver-gold, it is not about repeating ANB every two weeks?

Comment

Yeah it means there is a week off between the Bronze and Silver as well as Silver and Gold leagues. So the Silver league will start next Friday/Saturday depending on your timezone.

The 3 leagues are considered as 1 ANB.
              Last edited by Sanctum; 02-23-2019, 11:17 AM.

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

No problem Shilien

Has left the game

Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Interestingly, I would suspect that tight time allowance might have reduced AD revenue, because folks might not want to have taken the time to open a mystery box.
                    I suspect that might be a balancing act for those in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                      Interestingly, I would suspect that tight time allowance might have reduced AD revenue, because folks might not want to have taken the time to open a mystery box.
                      I suspect that might be a balancing act for those in charge.
                      The game timer stops while you're watching the ads though, so that doesn't matter. But I did end up turning them off near the end, because it was too tempting to pass up when they do drop, and I was spending too much of my limited gaming time watching ads instead of getting xp/pushing trials, haha.
                      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hi Nhat, Exactly my point. Not that the time kept running, but the break in concentration from watching the hundredths of a second ticking away! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
                          There will be a week off between events. The 3 leagues will happen over 6 weeks, one every 2 weeks.
                          It's 5 weeks.
                          MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
                            It's 5 weeks.
                            Correct.

Comment

So after the gold event finishes, when is the next bronze coming up?

Comment

Working...
                              X