Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some suggestions I wanted to dump on the forum before I forget about it or something...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some suggestions I wanted to dump on the forum before I forget about it or something...

I've written down some of my thoughts on Eternium for the last couple days. Here are some simple suggestions, that would make the game better... maybe... ._.

Custom friend codes: Do you remember your friend code? Neither do I.

An "Unfriend" button: To reduce friend list lag by letting players remove other players from their list without having to bother a certain Support Manager to wipe everything...

Being abled to split stacks: It has always bothered me, that I'm unabled to split gemstone stacks unless I put effort(socketing and unsocketing in stash)

Longer character names: Being limited to 10 letters is annoying - especially if you're Korean and basically have to work with 5 letters because of that. Since a lot of other games have a 12 letter maximum, 17 letters would allow players to give their characters the same name while also make it possible to show they're from Korea.

An "Accept all" button for daily quests: For people, that are too lazy to switch characters.

A "Claim all completed" button for completed daily quests: For people, that are too lazy to switch characters, but still got enough motivation to complete dailies.

Remove the off-hand restriction and make it possible to enchant flowers: Currently flowers are underused, because it's impossible to dual wield Bombardment flowers. 'Nuff said.

While we're at it: Bring back spring event!

Rebalance companions and make all of them playable again: Markus/Norgrim and Xagan should receive a buff/change to their respective auras, Eileen and Maggie should get cat ears and maybe a buff and Robin and Endar are fine.

Make it possible to craft flowers: Right now it's imposible to obtain flowers as those are limited to the spring event. Of course those shouldn't be obtainable right away , but instead be added to the already existing pool of crafting recipes.

Unequipping medals: For players who do newbie video guides or **** like that. There always tends to be one person in the comments "you couldn't have done this without X" or "X made this way easier".

Streamline daily login rewards: Starting ANB with a random set item can be a huge advantage. Also this would make conversation between players easier: "Hey, what did you get from the random set item?" - "Trash" or "Can't wait for the 5000 gold tomorrow" - "..."

Update daily login rewards: With the exception of gems all rewards are either too small or only occasionally useful as the gold amount is insignificant for crafting, gemstone packs are pretty underwhelming compared to what a booster can do, the random set item rolls with bad stats and is the wrong set anyway and don't get me started about the item chests. Players need boosters, crafting materials(especially MoTs), flowers and huge amounts of gold.

Trial level should be displayed during trial: It's quite common to forget which trial one just started. Also woud be great for streamers or people, who do gameplay videos.

An option to censor blood with flowers or other cute things. Game can be a bit brutal and graphic sometimes. Would also be great for family-friendly streaming and gameplay videos.

Feel free to comment or add other... hmm... gamechanging suggestions!
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Primus Flowers. Ditto for Spring Event.

Also, +100 Champion Points.
    Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
    Warrior (DW): 148
    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
      Trial level should be displayed during trial: It's quite common to forget which trial one just started. Also woud be great for streamers or people, who do gameplay videos.
      +1 for this ^

and also... [-10] [-1] CP button...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
      Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Eileen and Maggie should get cat ears
        :'D

+1 for the rest, except for the part with the flowers.. Just because i dunno anything about the eternium flowers
        left the game

Comment

Originally posted by narf View Post
          I've written down some of my thoughts on Eternium for the last couple days. Here are some simple suggestions, that would make the game better... maybe... ._.

<snip>
          Being abled to split stacks: It has always bothered me, that I'm unabled to split gemstone stacks unless I put effort(socketing and unsocketing in stash)
          <snip>
          Rebalance companions and make all of them playable again: Markus/Norgrim and Xagan should receive a buff/change to their respective auras, Eileen and Maggie should get cat ears and maybe a buff and Robin and Endar are fine.

<snip>

<snip>

Feel free to comment or add other... hmm... gamechanging suggestions!

Alot of ++++ love for these, sadly being a newb I don't know about flowers, but I am sure that a little but of fun without progression would break some of the slog

Comment

For those wondering about the flowers, and yes, I still have all mine: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...8-10-00-am-utc
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

+1 for the part about "huge amounts of gold"! I had over 7 million in gold before the new crafting system came online, and now I am down to only a few 100k in gold. My Bronze League warrior has a full 7 piece set of Extra Gold gear and an Extra Gold necklace (+392% Extra Gold w/o boosters), but I still need to do a booster-powered gold run every couple of days to keep from going broke. If gold transferred to the new character in the ANB, I would be farming gold right now!!!

Maybe if I had upgraded my crafting mastery level before the Bronze event, I wouldn't be as poor now. I did not find out in time that crafting would be part of the Bronze League event, so I did not work on building my mastery levels or buying up crafting recipes that I didn't need until after the event. I am up to mastery level 24, and I just purchased the last crafting recipe, so that should ease my cash flow problem going forward (unless they add on additional perks after mastery level 25). Does anyone know if adding mastery after the level 25 perk makes a difference?

Still, it would be nice if the gold values were bumped up more...

Comment

The hero should be able to eat the flowers for a huge temporary buff. And smell nice.

​​​​​​A weapon that sprays flower petals (poison, and razor sharp).

Armor skin made of flowers.

Also: -1, -10 and -100, buttons for CL points.
                VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	N35poM8.png
Views:	695
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	129419
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	N35poM8.png
Views:	695
Size:	309.3 KB
ID:	129419
                    prefer blood
                    King of Android play
                    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Lol
                      King of Android play
                      NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Ahh! The memory of the flowers. I had to, like I am sure most had to, load a character up with them and then delete the character to get rid of them.

Dyoma ..... Pardon my ignorance but what are those four blue circles in your photo? I have never those items before.

In general, I agree with most all the idea presented above. I have a couple to kick into the mix.

Crafting Jewelry is already one of my least favorite things to do as it takes forever to make a decent legendary along with a ton of gold or gems. Since they added the Home screen you are no longer able to sell unwanted jewelry from the Jewelry screen. I end up going the the Companions screen of all places to sell the unwanted pieces and continue crafting. Jewelry is one of the only two screens that you can not sell from. Please add some way to sell directly from the Jewelry screen again. I realize there are space constraints and that the change was probably due to the expanded storage but stick a button on the side or bottom or somewhere.

Changing Heroes takes too many screens that is typically done through all the heroes at least twice a day due to the daily quests. Before the Home screen was added it was just a matter of two screens to change heroes if I remember right. Add the options to change heroes straight from the Options screen so that you do not have to go all the way back to the Main Menu to change heroes. That subtle change goes back to the two screens to change heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                          Changing Heroes takes too many screens that is typically done through all the heroes at least twice a day due to the daily quests. Before the Home screen was added it was just a matter of two screens to change heroes if I remember right. Add the options to change heroes straight from the Options screen so that you do not have to go all the way back to the Main Menu to change heroes. That subtle change goes back to the two screens to change heroes.
                          I second that!. This new hometown interface made cycling through your heroes a pain in the backside.

Comment

one of the main perks of having deleted my old acc was getting rid of them flowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
                              Dyoma ..... Pardon my ignorance but what are those four blue circles in your photo? I have never those items before...
                              Celestial Orbs
                              (crafted item)
                              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Working...
                              X