Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the end of the Golden League

highly recommended
    It is recommended to take a month off after the Golden League.
    Although each league is separated by one week, this week of rest is actually preparing diamonds, so it is equal to no interval.
    Although the league is now 12.9.6 hours, these 9 hours are more tiring and more consuming than the previous ANB.
    So we need to rest unless I quit my job. . . . . . . such continuous activities are not sustainable

You can not to play, there's your choice.
    King of Android play
    NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
      You can not to play, there's your choice.
      Very constructive advice, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by techizhong View Post
        highly recommended
        It is recommended to take a month off after the Golden League.
        Although each league is separated by one week, this week of rest is actually preparing diamonds, so it is equal to no interval.
        Although the league is now 12.9.6 hours, these 9 hours are more tiring and more consuming than the previous ANB.
        So we need to rest unless I quit my job. . . . . . . such continuous activities are not sustainable
        Not to worry, I don't believe there are any big events on the calendar for a while after ANB Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyclown View Post

Not to worry, I don't believe there are any big events on the calendar for a while after ANB Gold.
          After Gold Event, 1 week break and than will Bronze 2 start.
          left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

After Gold Event, 1 week break and than will Bronze 2 start.
            Bronze 2? Another ANB? Did I miss something?

Comment

Travis said that in some other topic. We will have a War supplies 'Event' until Friday and on the same day, Gold league will start. Gold goes from 15 march to 22 march. And on 29 march, ANB Bronze 2 will start..

But maybe they will change something.
              left the game

Comment

I was under the impression that War Supplies was intended to start yesterday (3/8) and ANB gold event was going to launch on on the 15th. I didn't hear anything about a Bronze 2.

Travis | Support Mgr. could you shed some light on the upcoming events?

Comment

I was under the impression that War Supplies was intended to start yesterday (3/8) and ANB gold event was going to launch on on the 15th. I didn't hear anything about a Bronze 2.

Travis | Support Mgr. could you shed some light on the upcoming events?
                  https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...efore-gold-anb Travis' comment is in this topic. That's why half of the community here is discussing about the Events
                  left the game

Comment

I saw that too, also says subject to change. Being that war supplies hasn't started yet I figured it changed

Comment

I saw that too, also says subject to change. Being that war supplies hasn't started yet I figured it changed
                      Yeah, maybe. But there was no new announcement until now.
                      left the game

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post

Yeah, maybe. But there was no new announcement until now.
                        LOL there has been no new topics on the announcement board since 2/26... I personally don't take anything as official until it's it's been posted there.

Comment

LOL there has been no new topics on the announcement board since 2/26... I personally don't take anything as official until it's it's been posted there.
                          I always belive the last thing, that's posted by a dev, until it happened or he has posted something different
                          left the game

Comment

Bronze 2? Another ANB? Did I miss something?
                            How about TESB? (The Empire Strikes Back?)
                            FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
                            X