Fusing gemstones .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fusing gemstones .......

Is taking sooooo long, especially in the ANB's.
    Why not add the multiplier buttons for fusing, like the ones we use with our stats ? 1-10-50 would be awesome

Agree. Fusing gemstones could be completely moved to crafting system. There is already shatter/combine menu for gemstones, why not fusing.

Comment

Totally agree.

Comment

Hopefully this happens. The +100 CL button saved so much time as compared to previously.
        Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
        Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Thanks Adrian (Developer)

Click image for larger version

Name:	EterniumQoL.JPG
Views:	931
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	137012
          Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
          Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
          Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
          Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Originally posted by Cyraph View Post
            Cyraph beat me to it

Comment

Wow thank you devs!
              Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
              Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

Yay good thinking dev's .. keep the good work going!

Comment

I think one of my first posts was about being able to unfuse gems that had been fused. Had wanted to change some brillants back down to radiants for enchanting. Remember being told by Travis that it couldn't be done, yet. He then admonished me for posting question to tech support. My bad, newbie mistake.
                  However, my point is that this has apparently been under consideration for the past several months since Travis specifically said it couldn't be done, yet. Glad to see that you can now go both ways on gems. Thanks dev's, as Crk said ".. keep the good work going!"

Comment

Fewer clicks! :-)

As it stands now, there is a quantity counter for remaining, unfused gemstones, but it is masked during the fusing operation. (I always try to keep 1-3 gemstones in a slot after fusing so that they will be organized as I travel through Stories/Levels. This will help, but I will still need to do something else to maintain the organization...)

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                      Fewer clicks! :-)

As it stands now, there is a quantity counter for remaining, unfused gemstones, but it is masked during the fusing operation. (I always try to keep 1-3 gemstones in a slot after fusing so that they will be organized as I travel through Stories/Levels. This will help, but I will still need to do something else to maintain the organization...)
                      From the screenshot, it's only fusing the current stack: 1650 is 33 x 50 - so that 100 stack will have 1 left. So as long as you don't have a multiple of 3 in the stack when you use it, you're fine.
                      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Crk View Post
                        Is taking sooooo long, especially in the ANB's.
                        Why not add the multiplier buttons for fusing, like the ones we use with our stats ? 1-10-50 would be awesome
                        While the Devs are at it, what about upgrading abilities more than one notch at a time. Plus just the mechanism of 5 clicks to get one ability up 1. My fingers need to be saved for important things like capping Kara and murdering Magroth, breaking the already broken dragon, etc.
                        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

From the screenshot, it's only fusing the current stack: 1650 is 33 x 50 - so that 100 stack will have 1 left. So as long as you don't have a multiple of 3 in the stack when you use it, you're fine.
                          ...ah Nhat, I once again bow to your gemstone wizardry! New feature looks to be great!

Comment

Working...
                          X