Saving excess booster time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving excess booster time

Just finished silver ANB, hero made PR for ANB at T88. I know that all unopened boxes, chests, gears will go into main account at end, and Celestials revert to C-box. Do you think that devs might figure out way to transfer unused booster times back to our main account? I started a 200% gem/gold booster by mistake and still have over 22 minutes left. I've also got 4 minutes left on 200% Exp booster and it would be nice if those were still available for regular acct heros. Just a thought.

Agreed but I'm not sure the devs would. They should but a) complicated and complications and b) what's in it for them other than happier players?

Congratulations on new personal best in ANB 2.2. I mentioned that I have 3 accounts so my touchscreen poking finger is wore out and I've still got 1.5 hrs on a couple accounts. Not making top 250 which appears north of TL 101. No button for me.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
      Congratulations on new personal best in ANB 2.2. I mentioned that I have 3 accounts so my touchscreen poking finger is wore out and I've still got 1.5 hrs on a couple accounts. Not making top 250 which appears north of TL 101. No button for me.
      Yeah, I seriously doubt if I'll be seeing any medals any time soon.
      My play has been improving, but don't know if I can make next jump to winning medals. Hitting T88 and earning C-box in silver ANB is as good as it gets for me. If they don't change level for C-box I may get yet another 1 or possibly 2 in gold, depending on whether I can up my game over next week or so.

Since you mentioned having a couple of accounts. I currently play 1 account, all mobile, but am considering opening a second account to play on PC. I'm really interested in seeing whether PC really has advantage over mobile, and if so how much. I've been making room on my wife's jigsaw puzzle table for my laptop and trackball mouse, and think I'm ready to give the PC a try. I know I will be using mobile account for gold ANB, but I might be ready to try out PC for next bronze league in a month or 2, or better yet play both mobile and PC to see which gives better result.

It may be a long shot but good luck on your top 250 finish with one of your heros. Some day. . .

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post

Yeah, I seriously doubt if I'll be seeing any medals any time soon.
        My play has been improving, but don't know if I can make next jump to winning medals. Hitting T88 and earning C-box in silver ANB is as good as it gets for me. If they don't change level for C-box I may get yet another 1 or possibly 2 in gold, depending on whether I can up my game over next week or so.

Since you mentioned having a couple of accounts. I currently play 1 account, all mobile, but am considering opening a second account to play on PC. I'm really interested in seeing whether PC really has advantage over mobile, and if so how much. I've been making room on my wife's jigsaw puzzle table for my laptop and trackball mouse, and think I'm ready to give the PC a try. I know I will be using mobile account for gold ANB, but I might be ready to try out PC for next bronze league in a month or 2, or better yet play both mobile and PC to see which gives better result.

It may be a long shot but good luck on your top 250 finish with one of your heroes. Some day. . .
        Thanks, luck is what I need. I got a couple buttons on ANB 1. The blue one gives you 50 armor. Not much, really. Mostly, I'm playing to get a collection of celestials. One of my accounts had 3 and now will have 5. That is pretty exciting! 5 of 10 equipments outta get me up a bit more, huh? I am super glad I didn't burn them on Apprentice gear with the big advantage of the Elemental Regalia. Also been saving my jewelry making boxes and can make one perfect legendary now. Sorry to lose the ANB gold.

My play improves as is yours is. I learned a couple things this round, like how to herd a mob so it would pass between two obstacles and cut down on the huge mass as they funnel toward my mage. Works well if I do say so. I also have a trackball that is supposed to work with my Chromebook but does not as far as I can tell.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Just finished silver ANB, hero made PR for ANB at T88. I know that all unopened boxes, chests, gears will go into main account at end, and Celestials revert to C-box. Do you think that devs might figure out way to transfer unused booster times back to our main account? I started a 200% gem/gold booster by mistake and still have over 22 minutes left. I've also got 4 minutes left on 200% Exp booster and it would be nice if those were still available for regular acct heros. Just a thought.
          I believe that if you take the option of keeping your event character, the booster should remain active for that character. I haven't tried it before though.
          Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
          Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

If you keep the character the current boosters stay, I did this in bronze.

Comment

Saved the hero, got the gold and exp boosters with character. Used them up, then deleted hero. Already have 2 mages and BH, and want to keep slot open for Gold event hero.

Comment

So you now have an opened and unused hero-slot?

If yes, even if you want to keep your upcoming gold-hero, create a new hero and take the 20-gem-dailys.
                You have to invest a little time, but it will net you with more gems if you just delete this lvl9-hero once the gold-event is over.
                Action-RPG-History: Diablo, Diablo2, Diablo3 ... Eternium

Silver2: #33 Mage (Nancy) TL129
                Gold2: #20 Mage (Nancy) TL131
                Bronze3: #1 BH (Nancy) TL143
                Season1: #7 Warrior (Dekay) TL153

Comment

Used them up, then deleted hero.
                  A bit late, but you should have kept the hero there for the Daily...

You only need to have a free slot just before ending the event - I had full 6, 5 normal + 1 event, for the entire duration, and only deleted the normal one that I'm replacing with the event hero AFTER the event have finished.

Make another hero and get him/her to level 9 for your Daily - delete later... don't leave hero slot empty
                  Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Nhat & Cyraph, already had 2 mages, got rid of 3rd one made for event. I made a new BH, and am using it to practice on PC. Missed just 2 daily quests with the deletion, one on day event ended and on next day. Trying new BH using PC to see if that might be a new strategy for ANB. Actually hoping for a couple week break before gold so I can work on PC skills. Having to learn how to use left hand to alternate between 1 2 3 and q w e for attacks and team members, respectively. Have a feeling team members may not see much more action than following me around maps as I hunt bad guys.

BTW, thanks for advice on all you have provided. Glad there are players like you who like helping those of us who are less skilled. A helpful supporting community makes game more engaging and fun. Sometimes I think I could learn more by just following posts from specific players instead of threads. But wouldn't want anyone to think I was stalking them.
                    Last edited by RockDoc; 06-04-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X