Imprison the Evil Elf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imprison the Evil Elf.

Android/1.4.9. Put this with all the other offers. It is annoyingly placed when playing, right where I tap.
    Then, it moves slowly back so i tap it again. If I was going to take up this offer I would have already.
    No one is going to take up the offer whilst killing monsters.
    Also it sits on top of the gold booster so I can't read the timer.

The hero is also poorly placed, and should be moved South (down) on the screen a bit.

TF are you talking about? What elf?

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
      TF are you talking about? What elf?
      When you start playing Eternium there's a special time limited deal with an elf avatar "The Elven Deal".
      If you've been playing for a while you wouldn't see it.

Comment

Yeah, a very "in your face" 48 hours special deal - you get it after you finished "Out of Nowhere" for the first time on the account.

It's been mentioned a number of times before...
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Yttrill View Post
          Android/1.4.9. Put this with all the other offers. It is annoyingly placed when playing, right where I tap.
          Then, it moves slowly back so i tap it again. If I was going to take up this offer I would have already.
          No one is going to take up the offer whilst killing monsters.
          Also it sits on top of the gold booster so I can't read the timer.

The hero is also poorly placed, and should be moved South (down) on the screen a bit.
          In general, the main game screen has waaaay too much crap on it for players playing tap-and-touch (Mobil and touchscreen users like me). All that stuff at the top showing which ability or type of the enemy, your name/level, status of the game-saved light, all the abilities on the left (which you can't use but just take up space). Same on the right for < > S and all the rest. Way to complicated and not necessary when it interferes with the space you have left too play.

When I'm trying to launch an ability against and elite or the boss, I want to be a ways away from it/him/her. But if you do that, you wind up running out of screen real-estate. Get rid of the unnecessary stuff or shrink it, please.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
          X