LB Reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LB Reset?

Many top 10s in each LB still have runs that were cleared with the OP/corrupt jewelry from the Bronze2 bugs. Yes the jewelry was nerfed but before they were, many people pushed with those pieces making not even those people capable of duplicating their achievements post nerf.

Can we get a LB reset so we can really see how the power of the sets are holding up to each other?

Edit: I guess that wouldn't give a true representation of the balance patch since those that pushed really hard would still have access to trials that they could skip. For example. Someone who could not defeat 139 Garm post jewelry nerf but still had access to 140 Kara could skip Garm. Hmm, hard to fix all that. Damn Bronze2 bug.
    Last edited by Morgan Davies; 06-17-2019, 10:45 PM.
    WORU DIXA XAVE 1003 - 2183 CL
    BH: Farlina - TL154

complete lb restart like pre 1.4.x updates, ROGUE ROBOTS are loose adrian, we we must have order lol

ROGUE ROBOTS
    TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
    Makina "The Corpse Princess" - stalker bh
    Sabre - dw warrior
    Shadowiiix - arcanist mage

Comment

It's been mentioned a number of times, the only "proper" way to reset the Leaderboard is to also reset the Trials unlocked back to 7 for ALL chars. I don't think they currently have something that does that => Leaderboard is kept on the server, so it's relatively easier to clear server side; going and ensuring ALL players profiles are reset is a complete different matter...
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

"Once the Djinni gets out of the lamp, it is difficult to get them back inside."

Maybe the only fair way is to just give everyone, except those above a certain LB percentage, 5-6 Celestial boxes to achieve fairness. :-)

Show of hands, please?

Hello?

<cricket sounds>

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          It's been mentioned a number of times, the only "proper" way to reset the Leaderboard is to also reset the Trials unlocked back to 7 for ALL chars. I don't think they currently have something that does that => Leaderboard is kept on the server, so it's relatively easier to clear server side; going and ensuring ALL players profiles are reset is a complete different matter...
          On the contrary, there is a bug that does the reset to level 7 all the time. 3 x to me in ANB gold. Really appreciated it, too. /s

You've heard the expression: it's a feature not a ...
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
          X