Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScabbyNuisance
    replied
    shhhhhhh lol where's that damn banhammer when you need it?!?

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    -->crickets<--
    Lol, I know. I can't imagine anyone who plays this game would love to see these changes, but I think they're important for the health of the game.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    -->crickets<--

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    started a topic Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

The cost associated with upgrading an item to Celestial is significantly lower than it probably should be. You only need 1 type of material (Celestial Essence), and you don't really need that many of them considering that you can get them as drops. I suggest raising the cost to also require 1 or 2 Celestial Orbs in addition to the the current cost. Heck, maybe even go as high as 5 - 10 Celestial Orbs, considering that this upgrade raises all the stats of an item to near perfect values; an enhancement which practically makes Celestial Orbs useless. After all, why would you need to increase one stat by a small amount when you could instead increase all stats by a massive amount, for much less, by simply upgrading the item to Celestial?

There is one caveat, items which are not character-bound can be used for 5 star story mode farming, so they're technically more valuable, thus it should be harder to push up their stat values. Yet, it still would be much harder to get a perfect level 75 Legendary piece of equipment than a Celestial piece of equipment, even with these proposed higher costs for Celestial upgrades.

I should also add, the drop rate for Celestial Essences seems a bit high. I think it should be at least 1/3 the current rate, maybe even as low as 1/8. It definitely feels way too easy to upgrade to Celestial. If left as is, I can see a future where everyone has an excess of Celestial Essences in their crafting storage, because they're so easy to get, and so infrequently consumed.
Working...
X