Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading an item to celestial is too easy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanctum
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

One C74 (presumably, the first one awarded) and one C75 (on the second awarding milestone).
    Okay thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• Jose Sarmento
    replied
    Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Oh cool, meaning you will get one lvl74 and one lvl75 CBox for Gold League? Or you get 2 boxes which can randomly roll either 74 or 75 (for example)?
    One C74 (presumably, the first one awarded) and one C75 (on the second awarding milestone).

Leave a comment:

• Sanctum
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

I believe that's the plan - Adrian stated it somewhere here too IIRC. Bronze will reward level70 and 71 CBoxes, Silver will reward level72 and 73, and finally Gold will reward one level74 CBox and one truly BiS level75 CBox at T100 (or whatever they adjust to).
    Oh cool, meaning you will get one lvl74 and one lvl75 CBox for Gold League? Or you get 2 boxes which can randomly roll either 74 or 75 (for example)?

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    I agree with Shade Glow , transforming celestial should be costly. And it is costly enough cause you can only create it by salvaging 2-3 Celestial items. And I don't think we need to do it harder than that.

But, it shouldn't drop, as in zero. No random stash as well cause that defeats the purpose of a Celestial.
    The thing is as we all know, it didn't run smoothly and that is the problem we all face right now.
    Before we know it, Lvl75 celestial will flood the game in no time, even before the season comes to end.

I really like the Lvl75 increase cause that really gives us new things to look forward to.
    But I hope it takes longer before it became a common thing.
    As what was mentioned above, a game needs a rare thing, those you can get only by either playing hard or paying hard.

Leave a comment:

• TerryDarc
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    My actual job is to be a liaison between the players and the devs. Design decisions, bug fixes, roadmap goals, etc. are all up to the devs.
    I always thot of you as the "tasker" not the "taskee" plus being god of the Forums.

Leave a comment:

• ScabbyNuisance
    replied
    "liaison" a.k.a., "chew toy" lol! I don't envy you

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
    ...his focus is to keep the "game system" running smoothly.
    My actual job is to be a liaison between the players and the devs. Design decisions, bug fixes, roadmap goals, etc. are all up to the devs.

Leave a comment:

• lmcelhiney
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
    Hopefully ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) sees this and influences the dev team.
    Please note: Travis (Support Manager) is already tasked to read every message posted. He discourages being tagged because of the need to clear the Notification.

I am not sure that he would be the one to advocate for such changes you recommend, in any case, as his focus is to keep the "game system" running smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Sarmento
    replied
    Originally posted by Shade Glow View Post
    It would be kind of cool if level 75 Celestial Cubes were only available (if at all) in ANB Gold at TL 100 or higher.
    I believe that's the plan - Adrian stated it somewhere here too IIRC. Bronze will reward level70 and 71 CBoxes, Silver will reward level72 and 73, and finally Gold will reward one level74 CBox and one truly BiS level75 CBox at T100 (or whatever they adjust to).

Leave a comment:

• Alica2122
    replied
    It is 2 days from the update and it seems that some players are still allowed to run the old version and have advantages. I would consider that as a BUG and report it here.

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Ah, an older version of the game. That makes sense then.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    Pc 1.4.11

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
    I just got my first "free" Celestial Essence, dropped from the Boss chest at the end of Anderra.
    What version of the game are you running?

Leave a comment:

• Shade Glow
    replied
    RockDoc and TerryDarc, It seems Celestial Essences have been removed from drop tables in version 1.4.13. I don't think they were intended to be available as drops in the first place. It's unfortunate that the implementation didn't go as smoothly as planned, but we should all be grateful that Making Fun has listened to the pleas of the players and provided us with a means to re-roll celestial items. I find it very exciting, and I'm looking forward to the next ANB event so I can earn some more Celestial Cubes. I've even heard rumors that there might be a way to earn Celestial Cubes that provide up to level 75 equipment, but we won't know for sure until ANB comes around.

It would be kind of cool if level 75 Celestial Cubes were only available (if at all) in ANB Gold at TL 100 or higher. I really like the fact that these super strong pieces of equipment are also super rare. It always bothers me when a game lacks truly rare items. However, with the new Dressing Room system, they could easily provide super rare skins, and I would be satisfied. Hopefully ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) sees this and influences the dev team.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 07-15-2019, 01:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarkHark
    replied
    I just got my first "free" Celestial Essence, dropped from the Boss chest at the end of Anderra.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X