Make Eternium Multiplayer + Let us Stream of Twitch from Mobile Devies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Eternium Multiplayer + Let us Stream of Twitch from Mobile Devies

This is the most important suggestion for Eternium team.

Eternium is arguably better than Legion of Legends. The fact that Legion of Legends is more popular is because they offer multiplayer capabilities. When will Eternium offer multiplayer capabilities?

Also, how about letting us stream game from mobile devices on Twitch?

P.S. I know you guys are working hard developing this game. I just want you all to know that we love the game and would love to showcase it on Twitch and also play against other players. Cheers!

Not to rain on your parade but multiplayer has been suggested before. I think everyone thinks it would be really, really cool. BUT, it's said to be nearly impossible and as former programmer, I would guess that it'd probably be a *****. If you want to do something useful in this regard, spec it out. Tell us how it would work from a UI point of view. Is this PVP? PVE? How many players at a time? Where, like what map? It might be simpler to simply start over rather than graft it on top of Eternium.
    FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
      Is this PVP? PVE? How many players at a time? Where, like what map? It might be simpler to simply start over rather than graft it on top of Eternium.
      I'll go with PvE. May be make Ragadam un-killable by a single hero. Give Ragadam some immunities that only get weakened by collective abilities of all 3 classes.

Comment

I am not sure that "everyone" thinks it is desirable. Remember that the majority of Eternium players do not access either this Forum or Discord, so their opinion has not been assessed.

Though this has been a periodic suggestion on this Forum and it is possible that it is being considered by the owners, there are many multiplayer and head-to-head games already available.

Comment

I'd prefer to keep it how it is, but done correctly it would be pretty cool! I think making it easier to feel connected to friends in game would be cool, as well but I'm not sure how that would be implemented. Im a former D3 and PoE player and multiplayer in both of those makes me think it's tough to balance in an ARPG. In D3 if your ever playing solo so in a group of 2 your being brutally punished and it's basically a waste of time since playing 4 man is so much better for loot and XP, this does not feel good. poE takes the opposite approach, but then your sort of encouraged to just play solo... Tough tough! I like solo offline mobile , but being able to push bosses and trials multiplayer would be pretty awesome
          Mainly Mobile, Mainly Mage
          Teran - CL2000

Comment

We plan to offer multiplayer game modes, but first...Unreal.

Comment

Working...
            X