Probability Of A Large Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probability Of A Large Update?

Trying to figure out if DP has a large update for Eternium due in the near (as in a month or so?) future? I still feel like Eternium is severely lacking in the area of variety. Would be nice to see additional areas in home town (the ones that says "coming soon"), increase in gear type (bracers, belts, etc) and perhaps a fourth character class? Just something to help unwind a increasingly stale game. Not that the game isnt awesome, its just failing to catch my attention the more things stay the same.

The team discussed some new features/content in the works during a meeting today, but I wouldn't expect it in the next month. There will be a bug fixing build released next week (possibly Monday).

Comment

• Anjaeka
      Anjaeka commented
      Editing a comment
      Dear god please tell me that DP’s “bug fixing build” isn’t another term for “Nerfing Anjaeka’s mage again”.

Higher than the probability of me crafting a level 77 anything my next craft?

Comment

Tin Man , I am about to start counselling to try and mentally cope with the pursuit of lv77 items! Its already bad enough I cry myself to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
        Higher than the probability of me crafting a level 77 anything my next craft?
        No, way higher than that!
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Working...
        X