• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change the name

we need something that can change the name

Originally posted by Chinahjj View Post
    we need something that can change the name
    Do you mean the name of your character? Travis is your best bet. Just sent him a Private Message here.

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      I just went looking and could not find it but I swear that Travis recently said that he would no longer be changing hero names.

I'd like to be able to change the names of gear items. Instead of "Greedy Pistol of destruction" it could be "Fred's Gold-mining Pistol". It would be much easier to keep stuff straight in the inventory.

Comment

Comment

• Tin Man
        Tin Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for clarifying that I am not losing my mind, at least when it comes to this.

I do hope that such a feature will eventually make it into the game.
      The ability to move your characters around and not have them in order that you made them would also be very welcome.

I want my exp or gold farmer first depending on which one I'm playing more at the moment, then the other farmer, then my trtail pusher and then my warrior that I just have standing idling around and cooking the skills off but that I'll probably never really play unless warriors get some much needed love.

Comment

Originally posted by kamap View Post
        I do hope that such a feature will eventually make it into the game.
        The ability to move your characters around and not have them in order that you made them would also be very welcome.

I want my exp or gold farmer first depending on which one I'm playing more at the moment, then the other farmer, then my trtail pusher and then my warrior that I just have standing idling around and cooking the skills off but that I'll probably never really play unless warriors get some much needed love.
        It would ALSO be great if we could drag and drop our heroes on the page that shows them all.
        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

I would love to have the ability to view the gear and stats for each hero from the heros page. That way we could compare setups between our heros without having to open one hero, access their gear and stats, then close hero, go back to hero page, select new hero, open and view new gear and stats.

Have ability to view gear and stats for all heros by single clicking/tapping on hero, or give us an option to either play or view stats.

What do you all think? Would it be of interest to others or am I just being needy?!
          Last edited by RockDoc; 12-19-2019, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
            Ubba Lothbrokson commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd like that. I would also like the ability to transfer gear directly from one hero to another without having to stash it in the inventory.
        Working...
        X