More frequent quick events/challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More frequent quick events/challenges

Would love to see more frequent events or challenges with decent rewards like single medals or anything else you can come up with.

Possible examples that came up my mind (and should be quite easily be implemented) are...

... A trial challenge by giving out ephemeral items allowing the player craft a full set of certain quality, alternating with every new event. Goal will be trying to reach the highest trial possible with given limitations.

... A speedrun leaderboard for alternating trials or story maps. Could happen weekly or however it fits into the rest of the event schedule and have alternating rewards for different maps/trials.

... A farming leaderboard tracking resources or xp farmed in a certain amount of time. Might even even help to identify bots.

I know you devs are probably busy with the port to unreal but still wannna mention what I'd like to see in the game.
    Last edited by Tempest1503; 02-16-2020, 10:09 AM.

I like the idea of an event where everyone has the same class, same quality, same CL, choose your own stats and limited abilities eg. 1,2,2 and see who gets highest trial in a few days!! And then switch.

Comment

• Tempest1503
      Tempest1503 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, i like the idea of same CL/medals for such an event as well. Decision on set, stats and abilities should be free chose imo.

This is what the game needs. Put everyone on the same playing field. Will allow players to compete with different classes/builds. Players don't have to grind and can play as little or as much as they want!
    I think a good reward would be some of those soup and rice cake boosters

Comment

• Blp88blue
      Blp88blue commented
      Editing a comment
      Like x unlimited. I loved that soup thingy

What is actually going on with the game at the moment? Haven't heard any news and its seems to have become very stale. It almost feels like the game has gone out of development or the team has moved on.

Comment

• Mich
      Mich commented
      Editing a comment
      ... I have the same feeling.

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
    What is actually going on with the game at the moment? Haven't heard any news and its seems to have become very stale. It almost feels like the game has gone out of development or the team has moved on.
    I'm getting that feeling too. And it's not like Travis would go around spreading the news if e.g. MF pulled some plugs because of whatever reason. We would find out through the symptoms before any announcement went out.
    I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

No plugs have been pulled. The team is focussing on some balance changes before Season 3 starts.

Comment

Working...
      X