Temporary stash for Morgan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temporary stash for Morgan

1. Instead of directly putting the jewelries in our heroes stash, all the jewelries that we crafted should be put instead in the temporary stash for selection of jewelries that we need.
    2. Add dispose/sell button so we can sell the jewelries that we do not need without moving to another npc.
    3. If possible please also add sort button/command for easy identification of jewelries.
    ​​​​​​
    Thanks.

Last edited by skunkwork; 04-27-2020, 07:18 AM.

All this kind of stuff is a no brainer.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

Indeed!
      crafting jewelries is such a pain in the a$$
      i crafted a ring and it took me more than 2 hours sorting and selecting rings that has a better stat.
      luckily i was still able to craft a decent ring.

Comment

• Keaven
        Keaven commented
        Editing a comment
        It gets easier. I do bits at a time so by the time I want a new ring I've already got most of the ingredients. Most of my stash is Jewellery.

Since they said they want to bring crafting jewellery on par with other crafting then this won't happen.

Comment

Jewelry crafting is on the roadmap to be revamped.

Comment

• lmcelhiney
          lmcelhiney commented
          Editing a comment
          When I am under ANB time constraints, I just craft and fuse whatever comes along. Takes less time and sometimes is not bad, since I mostly need everything! :-)

• Keaven
          Keaven commented
          Editing a comment
          Considering how long it has already been in the pipeline. If a date is not clear in the future for this goal, these improvements do not seem too time costly to implement while we wait.

It would be very useful to be able to see the stat and the rate of any jewel on its icon so you don't have to click on each one of them.

Comment

• Keaven
          Keaven commented
          Editing a comment
          This would be awesome too.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        Jewelry crafting is on the roadmap to be revamped.
        There is also a very simple and noble solution that can be done in a whim and that is add colors to jewelries like those gemstones.

Comment

• lmcelhiney
          lmcelhiney commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG, NO! Not another shade of gray with which to deal...
      Working...
      X