Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you like to see in the next patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- Fix Adventure set
    - add PvE co-op will be good, like beating trial with your friend !!
    - add PvP
    - add more type of boss on trial
    - separate Leaderboard PC and Phone!
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 09-03-2020, 02:11 AM.
    Guide :

Comment

1. (Like everyone has already said) more stash space
      2. Get rid of the "opens after combat" on boxes and chests. I hate that with a passion and there's no good reason for it as far as I can tell.
      3. Being able to buff companions would be really cool!

Comment

• kurtcabage
        kurtcabage commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 on point 2

Get rid of the endlessly spawning low reward creatures that only serve to drain your buffs.

Comment

Shield warrior need more love
        give it a buff for heaven's sake
        ain't that sweet
        thank you

addition:
        i had deleted my lover the old Shield warrior. being at my side for years?
        not that i've give up though
        just need 3 hero's for the 5 star story mode
        will start again later.
        (by the way one of my 3 new hero is a shield warrior )
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-04-2020, 06:47 AM.
        Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Benedicto
          Benedicto commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah shield warrior might hibernate a few seasons until they fix it like ELR when the arcanist was still the meta... But still I use it because its the fastest in exp farming — I reforged my celestials with exp stat, the result: I can now finish trial 105 in less than a minute

The current trinkets and ww belt can help SW reach higher trials but they nerfed alacrity and WW, maybe just increase the damage of Shield Slam, Deadly Throw proc, and increase either the belt's 3000%, SB or SaB so we can reach 140 even 150+

Ragadam

Comment

Dancing bears, wenches and floor shows at the Inn. Dwarf and Elf classes. A BFG 9000 available to players. Companions that are more than an afterthought.

Comment

Benedicto
            i miss Arcanist Mage
            still remember: when i'm in a train i always play Arcanist Mage
            People (especially the youngsters) in my region usually stare and sometime ask question. Wow they said: WHAT GAME ARE YOU PLAYIN? what's that nice & shining "pink color thing" shooting here and there. i'm proud to tell them: it's call "Arcane Bolt". You should try this game
            Thank you
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-04-2020, 05:05 PM.
            Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Having 3 choices after finishing a stage on story mode would be nice:
              1. Back to town
              2. Replay the stage
              3. Next stage
              That would really help for farming purposes.

Comment

Three things occurred to me to suggest. They're minor but would improve quality of life by a nonzero amount:

1: pop up a notice when all dailies are completed (if you do all of them and then check them in at the same time, it can be the better part of a minute to see the quests button again while the XP and gems pour in from turnin)

2: pop up a notice when another toon (not the hero you're currently playing) has an upgrade completion

3: for Story levels, generating a Town Portal should call all loot to the player, as opposed the current system where you have to stand in the "victory circle", after completing the level, for loot to be called to your hero.
                2x Mage Huffjenkem
                BH Ichifuku
                Warrior Fhqwhgads
                Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Definitely new jewellery crafting system.
                  The dream about kind of automatic crafting system for uncommon pieces.
                  For example. New crafting option "Auto" from Morgan with adjustable input parameters like: what you want to craft (rings/necklaces), how many pieces, with which attribute and what is minimal attribute value you would accept on every jewellery piece. Then press "Start" and wait until RNG machine does the whole tedious and boring work for you.
                  We all know what currently means crafting Legendary jewellery - crafting batches of uncommon pieces, inspecting every piece on by one to filter out required attributes&values, and selling everything we do not need. And repeating this hundreds of times until we gather needed quantities/qualities of pieces, or get bored and tired to death.
                  Instead, just machine could do it quickly without manual and time-consuming effort made by the player.

I love ANB events, but crafting jewellery each ANB is just a pain.
                  Perhaps I am getting lazy more and more, and therefore have such ideas..
                  Last edited by Seba; 09-08-2020, 09:12 PM.

Comment

As long as I don't really expect our wishes to be implemented I would remind we have been asking for just a bigger stash for some time now.

Comment

• Seba
                      Seba commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am joining to the voices calling for bigger stash space. Indeed, this one is a must.

i'm voting for all who calls for the bigger stash space

Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-09-2020, 07:51 AM.
                    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

• Add +xp and +gold to Adventurer's sets
                      • Another stash tab
                      • New cosmetics
                      • Individual BoM recipes
                      • Revamp to jewelry crafting
                      • New ways to earn gems
                      WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

notes from a newb, some of which have been said already.

Make The Adventurer set bonuses relevant and useful. Generic bonuses that help with the grind. Make the 2pc bonus exp. and movement speed, the 4pc currency/gems and the 6pc effects drop percentage or something.

right now the game has a couple of sinks that regulate the economy. The main one is attempting to craft 77s. Currently that process is like a slot machine and it eats through all resources in a gambling like process. It would be nice if there were maybe some small way the after Crafting Lvl 50 we could use skill to effect crafting outcomes. Crafting is really the key to the end game and there should be some ongoing skill based way to affect outcomes.

clean the UI for mobile devices. Make a mode with small cooldown icons. Clean up the relationship between the minimap and the icons for mob buff/debuffs. Make the timers for exp.currency boosters much smaller.

on an iPad we can’t read the exp bar at the bottom of the UI due to conflict with the iPad bar for screen switching.

its a bit of a balance issue when the entire LB is dominated by one meta build. SCR might be close for mages, but harder to play I think? Nothing really competes with Stalker for BH and the Leap build for Warriors.

Buff Shield warriors to be competitive. I dunno, maybe it’s that Shields buff Charge and Leap by turning them into a Shield Slam or something. maybe there is a shield that has a vacuum like effect after Charge or Leap that pulls mobs in a bit like Tornado or something. The Leap build relies on Crit Dmg. Maybe make a viable Fire Lily shield build possible. Maybe take the Crit. buff out of Charge and change it to something the works with Fire Lily and Shield.

Mages SCR build should benefit from Deflection, but currently even a high Deflection rating is pretty useless. Buff Deflection to make SCR actually competitive with ELR.

I had something more, but I forget. Great game. Thank you!

Comment

Nakti i like the last remark very much:

"I had something more, but I forget. Great game. Thank you!"

Shield warrior Lover

Comment

Working...
                          X