Misty island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misty island

Even for newbs running mi is pointless and adds no real advantage to the game. But maybe if it yielded just one piece of kit, let's say a BOM , this would give it a new lease of life. In normal mode a blue, heroic a purple ledge an orange etc it would be an incentive to complete all the story modes to get the chance to get the BOM of choice without using up a whole lot of resources.

Make Misty Island great again!

(love the BoM drop idea)
    WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 It used to be a place where you could count on getting competitive set gear drops, but maybe it is only useful for new heroes now. I no longer use Misty Island even when running a new hero in ANB events.

This has been in the back of my mind since OP brought it up. What a great idea.

if a Legendary run of MI guaranteed a random BoM drop, even an Epic, players would be stoked, MI would get played more, and the devs could do it without giving away the store if the item level never exceeded 70.
    2x Mage Huffjenkem
    BH Ichifuku
    Warrior Fhqwhgads
    Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

Eternium has only one dungeon, and that is Act I - Chapter 6 "Misty Island" right? May I suggest maybe there can be like: 1. "Stone Island" - most of the drops would be gemstones. 2. "Greed Island" - most of the drops would be golds and gems. 3. "Legendary Island" - most of the drops
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

90% drops when legendary is Arcanist. Its only my luck? And what about gauntlet? I think my old record was 400+

Comment

Originally posted by jay clarke View Post
          Even for newbs running mi is pointless and adds no real advantage to the game. But maybe if it yielded just one piece of kit, let's say a BOM , this would give it a new lease of life. In normal mode a blue, heroic a purple ledge an orange etc it would be an incentive to complete all the story modes to get the chance to get the BOM of choice without using up a whole lot of resources.
          Just started playing and wondered if there are any other dungeons as same one is getting boring and drops not great

Comment

• kurtcabage
            kurtcabage commented
            Editing a comment
            the dungeon you search for is named "Trial"
            you will get awesome drop there

but don't worry about it just yet,
            you better focus on hit lvl70 first

and join discord if you have more question to ask

Originally posted by Kitiara View Post

Just started playing and wondered if there are any other dungeons as same one is getting boring and drops not great
          thank you... im struggling with a level where boss is just taking me out with one hit..can kill all other mobs just not him. Will look at trial to see if it helps

Comment

Wouldn't it be good if misty island scaled to your CL. Make it turbo hard and then also make the rewards worth ones while.

Comment

• Wolf86PL
              Wolf86PL commented
              Editing a comment
              Sound smart.
          Working...
          X