No announcement yet.

Add confirmation/warning when deleting heroes with CT'ed items bound to them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add confirmation/warning when deleting heroes with CT'ed items bound to them

It may be a player's fault if he/she accidentally deleted a hero with CT'ed gear without checking first, but it'll be better if another warning, say enter your password first or a pop-up message that states "THIS HERO HAS CELESTIAL ITEMS BOUNDED. ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE IT PERMANENTLY?" other than the existing message, before the hero deletes since there's no way to recover it anymore.

i vote for this
    thanks
    Shield warrior Lover

Comment

+1 more warning is always welcome

Comment

+1
        WIZA KIZO YIJO 1935

Comment

Originally posted by Benedicto View Post
          BOUNDED
          I’ll be the wet blanket. “Bound.”

Further killing the party, I’d vote against this*. Deleting characters already comes with a warning. Six more “are you sure?”s won’t change a given player’s proclivity to click “okay”, and IMO Eternium already has a few too many confirmation modal dialogues.

Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
          +1 more warning is always welcome
          No. Respectfully, that’s a UX/UI no-no.

*unless it came with an option to disable in Settings, in which case, damn the torpedoes,
          Last edited by echomirage; 11-25-2020, 08:30 PM.
          2x Mage Huffjenkem
          BH Ichifuku
          Warrior Fhqwhgads
          Warrior Yassqueen

Comment

+1 nice advice

maybe add an IF -> if the hero has a CT bound item then warning should be "THIS HERO HAS CELESTIAL ITEMS BOUNDED. ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO DELETE IT PERMANENTLY?"

if it doesn't have any CT bound then "Are you sure want to delete this hero?"

something like that
            Last edited by kurtcabage; 11-27-2020, 04:36 AM.
            Guide :

Comment

Working...
            X