X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MtDoom
    replied
    Story mode bugs v 1.5.31 (beta):

Monsters NEVER lose aggro in story mode in v 1.5.31.
    Run Dragon's Crag to the end with a warrior without killing any monsters. Kill Garm and wait in winner's circle, killing any monsters that wander in range. Have to wait over 4 1/2 minutes for all monsters to find winner's circle. They never lose aggro. You have to kill them all to complete the level. This bug does not seem to affect trials. This bug was reported in v 1.5.30 but it has not been fixed in v 1.5.31.

Hero teleports to center of map whenever interacting with an NPC in story mode or hometown in v 1.5.31
    Completing any daily quest will teleport hero to top of hometown. Clicking on an NPC to complete a portion of a daily quest (such as clicking on a spirit in the Oasis quest) will teleport hero to the center of the map (even if it is not on the map). This bug was introduced with version 1.5.31.

Need more stash space. Both the trinkets update and the arena update require collecting significantly more gear. More stash space is essential if player wants to play more than one hero class.

I have posted this before, but my post appears to have been deleted, so I am posting again. Apologies if this is not the correct location.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    More crash fixes, some ratings display issues have been resolved, and heroes are now shown with gear when interacting with NPCs.

• Shade Glow
    replied
    To aid us in testing, could you please let us know what has changed in version 1.5.3x?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Continued faults from 1.5.29:- still only getting 4FPS average in PvP and across the entire game is laggy as hell.......practically unplayable.

Only just identified in 1.5.30 and 1.5.31:- as demonstrated in the image, I can not lose rating points even against players lower rated than me. In this fight, I was 102 going against a 100 rating. As you can see 0 rating points lost. Is this intentional?

2nd imagine is an interesting new feature where everytime you speak to an NPC, you are warped to the centre of the map. Even happens in hometown when accepting / completing daily quests. Is this now a way to get hidden treasure?
    Last edited by ; 12-24-2020, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    commented on 's reply
    So far every story level that requires interaction with NPC causes teleporting across map. 8 for 8 so far. Galaxy Note 9. V 1.5.31

• Wlad
    replied
    Some feedback to arena mode:
    The most annoying thing till now is the fire lilly!
    The damage rate is calculated wrong. You think, that your apponent has lower damage, attack and lose.
    The only reason to use the fire lilly, is to cheat other players. This is bug using!

I couldn't understand, why am I losing against the weaker apponents until I asked in the chat and got an answer. And I'm not a newbie!
    Now I understand the cause of the problem, but it's still very difficult to see how strong is your apponent, if he/she has a fire lilly.
    I think, all the [new] players will have the same problems.

@Devs: It seems to be a simple display error with big impact for arena. Will this issue be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, transported to a new location on map after interacting with NPC, version 1.5.31, Fire HD10
    Last edited by papa jim; 12-22-2020, 02:34 PM.

• steampunk
    replied
    My character jumps everytime I finished talking to NPC.

Ver. 1.5.31

Device Mi 8 Lite

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    Please bring back the gold and gems display on the bottom of the screen. It helps a lot in monitoring in farming gems and gold every run instead of clicking the inventory, and please enlarge the potions and portal boxes like before, not all mobile players draw the symbols especially if you're already one hit away from dying.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 12-19-2020, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Vanderas
    replied
    I can not click on my combat stat because it was covered by booster icon. It always Happens when i used 4/5 boosters. And i would be very like it if devs add lock features on items so it wouldn't sold/salvaged.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    started a topic 1.5.3x Beta Feedback

1.5.3x Beta Feedback

The original 1.5.22 feedback thread was getting a bit cluttered and a lot has been fixed in subsequent builds, so I'm starting a new thread for 1.5.30. My original plan was to close the 1.5.22 thread and keep it around...but I mistakenly deleted it instead of closing it. Fortunately, the devs had reviewed the feedback that was there.

As a reminder, this thread is only intended for constructive feedback. Posts that simply say "I like it" or "I hate it" without supporting comments or ideas as well as irrelevant posts (chatter) will be removed.
Working...
X