• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    point #2. should say salvage materials screen

• Bali_Lenni
    commented on 's reply
    Please put potions on left side of screen, or make it choosable. For a right handed mobile player, you simply die before you get a chance to press the potion and sometimes there is nomti e to draw the sign either. Thisnway the left hand cou
    ld be put to use, other than holding the device....

Maybe already posted, take it as a poll:
    1. make changing heroes easier = less clicks
    2. show gold in crafting materials screen as well
    3.change M symbol to something else (""L""?)

• Christopher Detwiler
    replied
    I think it would be cool to add aura's for us players. Some enemies already have them. Maybe elemental ones and debuff ones?

Leave a comment:

• Arawn
    replied
    Not a fan of global cooldown/ AR/ alacrity nerfs. I read in another thread that the devs thought the game was too easy to play, but making it more difficult by preventing players from actually playing makes no sense. If players invest in stats to increase their frequency of ability casts then they should be able to cast them. Not fun to get pummeled by mobs while you're just sitting there tapping your fingers, while your toon just auto- attacks, waiting to be able to cast your abilities again. Please 'increase the difficulty' some other way.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    I've only received a couple reports. Not enough to identify a pattern. Clearing the app cache when it happens may give you more time between instances.

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    Worth noting Travis, this has gotten worse and worse the last couple days. The game either freezes everytime I enter the LB or when I exit the LB. Am I the only one having this problem?

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    I followed your instructions and it is still happening, though it did work the first couple times after. Now it is crashing again, particularly when I use the button that skips to the front page of the LB.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Your Moto Z3 has plenty of RAM, so that's not the problem. Try the following to resolve the crashes:
    - Open your app manager and find Eternium.
    - Force close the app.
    - Clear the app data/cache.
    - Restart your device.
    - Launch the game and login.
    - Select the first level in Act 1, tap "play", then allow the updates to completely install before tapping "start".

• Jraggun
    commented on 's reply
    I am playing on mobile (android 9 OS). Let me know if you would like any other info.

Also, thank you for explaining my issues with the trials.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Jraggun View Post
    My game is crashing just about anytime I go through the leaderboards. This started out happening periodically, but is now happening fairly constantly. Anyone else encountering this issue?
    What platform are you seeing this on?

Originally posted by Jraggun View Post
    ...there have been several times that I have beaten a trial that is higher than what my toon had beaten previously this season, only for the LB to not recognize that I had beaten the trial.
    In order to prevent exploitation, you must remain connected to the server (online) throughout a Trial run for it to post to the leaderboards. Any sort of network hiccup during a run, no matter how brief, invalidates the run. If you'd like to see your results posted to the leaderboard, you'll have to complete your latest Trial again using a more stable network connection.

• Jraggun
    replied
    My game is crashing just about anytime I go through the leaderboards. This started out happening periodically, but is now happening fairly constantly. Anyone else encountering this issue?

Also, there have been several times that I have beaten a trial that is higher than what my toon had beaten previously this season, only for the LB to not recognize that I had beaten the trial. In the past, this happened once or twice. It has happened three times this season already (that I can remember).

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Too many boosters makes it impossible to see your apples and potions in the bottom right of the screen... i have no reference to the count down so, i am literally just drawing the sign in between other signs, hoping that the count is over and that i can heal lol
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wlad
    replied
    Btw... Life recovery and life on hit are still not working in arena. Can you at least mark all abilities, which are not working in arena?
    And the stats with fire lilly are still calculated wrong.

Leave a comment:

• papa jim
    replied
    From Discord:
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
    One of the changes included in today's server update was that interrupted matches result in a loss. Have you had a lot of matches where you lost connection or quit before the match was over?
    The ratings were updated retroactively for matches that were interrupted or quit before they were over, which would explain a sudden drop in rating.
    The engineer confirmed that you had 20 interrupted matches, resulting in 20 losses that weren't previously reflected in your rating.
    When others on the LB log in and play, their ratings will drop, too.
    Originally posted by Anna Grom
    very sad...
    Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
    That's the nature of online gaming.
    A bad connection or intentional disconnects should result in a loss. Now they do.

Leave a comment:

• steampunk
    commented on 's reply
    If the records is delayed, the rating should also be delayed.

But in my case, the rating suddenly drop 100-ish with no records.

Or maybe that's the bug? But, I'm sure that's not the problem because I still don't see the records of losing 100-ish rating.
Working...
X