This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5.3x Beta Feedback

The original 1.5.22 feedback thread was getting a bit cluttered and a lot has been fixed in subsequent builds, so I'm starting a new thread for 1.5.30. My original plan was to close the 1.5.22 thread and keep it around...but I mistakenly deleted it instead of closing it. Fortunately, the devs had reviewed the feedback that was there.

As a reminder, this thread is only intended for constructive feedback. Posts that simply say "I like it" or "I hate it" without supporting comments or ideas as well as irrelevant posts (chatter) will be removed.

I can not click on my combat stat because it was covered by booster icon. It always Happens when i used 4/5 boosters. And i would be very like it if devs add lock features on items so it wouldn't sold/salvaged.

Comment

Please bring back the gold and gems display on the bottom of the screen. It helps a lot in monitoring in farming gems and gold every run instead of clicking the inventory, and please enlarge the potions and portal boxes like before, not all mobile players draw the symbols especially if you're already one hit away from dying.
      Last edited by Benedicto; 12-19-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        Please put potions on left side of screen, or make it choosable. For a right handed mobile player, you simply die before you get a chance to press the potion and sometimes there is nomti e to draw the sign either. Thisnway the left hand cou
        ld be put to use, other than holding the device....

Maybe already posted, take it as a poll:
        1. make changing heroes easier = less clicks
        2. show gold in crafting materials screen as well
        3.change M symbol to something else (""L""?)

• Bali_Lenni
        Bali_Lenni commented
        Editing a comment
        point #2. should say salvage materials screen

My character jumps everytime I finished talking to NPC.

Ver. 1.5.31

Device Mi 8 Lite
      LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
      Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
      Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
      Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
      Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

• papa jim
        papa jim commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, transported to a new location on map after interacting with NPC, version 1.5.31, Fire HD10
        Last edited by papa jim; 12-22-2020, 02:34 PM.

• RockDoc
        RockDoc commented
        Editing a comment
        So far every story level that requires interaction with NPC causes teleporting across map. 8 for 8 so far. Galaxy Note 9. V 1.5.31

Some feedback to arena mode:
      The most annoying thing till now is the fire lilly!
      The damage rate is calculated wrong. You think, that your apponent has lower damage, attack and lose.
      The only reason to use the fire lilly, is to cheat other players. This is bug using!

I couldn't understand, why am I losing against the weaker apponents until I asked in the chat and got an answer. And I'm not a newbie!
      Now I understand the cause of the problem, but it's still very difficult to see how strong is your apponent, if he/she has a fire lilly.
      I think, all the [new] players will have the same problems.

@Devs: It seems to be a simple display error with big impact for arena. Will this issue be fixed?

Comment

Continued faults from 1.5.29:- still only getting 4FPS average in PvP and across the entire game is laggy as hell.......practically unplayable.

Only just identified in 1.5.30 and 1.5.31:- as demonstrated in the image, I can not lose rating points even against players lower rated than me. In this fight, I was 102 going against a 100 rating. As you can see 0 rating points lost. Is this intentional?

2nd imagine is an interesting new feature where everytime you speak to an NPC, you are warped to the centre of the map. Even happens in hometown when accepting / completing daily quests. Is this now a way to get hidden treasure?
        Last edited by ; 12-24-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

To aid us in testing, could you please let us know what has changed in version 1.5.3x?
          BH: Shade
          Mage: Muse
          Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            More crash fixes, some ratings display issues have been resolved, and heroes are now shown with gear when interacting with NPCs.

Story mode bugs v 1.5.31 (beta):

Monsters NEVER lose aggro in story mode in v 1.5.31.
          Run Dragon's Crag to the end with a warrior without killing any monsters. Kill Garm and wait in winner's circle, killing any monsters that wander in range. Have to wait over 4 1/2 minutes for all monsters to find winner's circle. They never lose aggro. You have to kill them all to complete the level. This bug does not seem to affect trials. This bug was reported in v 1.5.30 but it has not been fixed in v 1.5.31.

Hero teleports to center of map whenever interacting with an NPC in story mode or hometown in v 1.5.31
          Completing any daily quest will teleport hero to top of hometown. Clicking on an NPC to complete a portion of a daily quest (such as clicking on a spirit in the Oasis quest) will teleport hero to the center of the map (even if it is not on the map). This bug was introduced with version 1.5.31.

Need more stash space. Both the trinkets update and the arena update require collecting significantly more gear. More stash space is essential if player wants to play more than one hero class.

I have posted this before, but my post appears to have been deleted, so I am posting again. Apologies if this is not the correct location.

Comment

Can't download beta anymore from play store !!!!
            what to do next account is made in beta ???

Comment

Devs, have you ever played an ANB! The teleportation effects are hilarious. This is an April Fool done early isn't it?

Comment

• Stusmith50
                Stusmith50 commented
                Editing a comment
                This is on iOS - there's no choice!

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                Are you referring to the teleportation bug that happens when you talk to NPCs? As Tin Man mentioned, that bug should be fixed in 1.5.32.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, I just realized that iOS is still on 1.5.31. 1.5.32 has been submitted and is waiting for review.

Ok so right mouse click does not work as before for me. When I right click on an empty spot on the map the toon moves instead of firing secondary attack. Does that happen to anyone else?

Tried reinstalling the game, changing the mouse/trackpad, restarting the pc.
              Mage: Anba
              Bounty Hunter: Gemma

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Editing a comment
                It only works when you right-click on a target. You can hold shift and use your primary ability without selecting a target, but not your secondary.

• bojck
                bojck commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately that's incredibly confusing and awkward to play... Why did that have to change - it was perfectly fine the way it was before: left click = move or targeted attack, right click = always secondary attack. So simple...

Why is it awkward now? When I play on PC I have 3 fingers on 1/2/3, and often move down to q/w/e or up to F1/F2. Just try to imagine this with a pinky contorted over shift... And for ranged classes that un-targeted right click is what kept us alive. Now it is incredibly easy to miss a mob with right click, then your toon starts running towards the pack and you're instantly dead.

Why confusing? Left click = primary attack, right click = secondary, shift + right click = primary... It just doesn't make sense! How do you even remember that...

Ok so I can try to rebind some keys on my keyboard and mouse to make this work, but why is it necessary?

• Kobal
                Kobal commented
                Editing a comment
                I fully agree to everything @bojock said. This change fixes nothing and makes playing ranged classes notably harder.

I made this comment on the bug reporting thread. I am not sure how to reference a post on another thread. I am repeating it here as I wish all beta testers to read this. I am NOT a beta tester as I have R.A. and being a beta tester would frustrate me when my fingers start to lock up. The simple ones should be caught..
              information of bug; 1.5.28 Tesla Armaments Set bug Reported 12-12-2020, 12:13 AM 1.5.32 Bug still there

When is this going to be fixed? This is destroying my gold grinding wasting my boosters and therefore gems and time. This should be very easy to fix and should not have make it to live if the beta testers were Doing their Jobs. If you are are not reporting bugs as a beta tester then you should be removed as a beta tester. I installed the current version and within 10 seconds of my grind figured this out. This is Now during a ANB GOLD and now I am wasting GEMS, AND BATTLE TIME.. And you wish to be rewarded as a beta tester?????? You have the advantage over me by knowing the new Version and its querks. If I was a person that swore, this would be twice as long that is how angry I am about this. as I am on mobile and that already puts me at a disadvantage and with my R.A. this puts me at a double disadvantage. Asking to be rewarded...... just disgusting.

StGeorge688
              Michael Garrison
              Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com

Travis, I know that this is not the really place for this post. I believe that this bug is the most telling one I have encountered to date and would like beta testers to know that their job is very important. I did not update til yesterday as I did not check what updates I needed from playstore as I do this at my friends with free wifi.

Last edited by StGeorge688; 12-29-2020, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• StGeorge688
                StGeorge688 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have to apologize. I actually did not notice the 12/12 report date when I posted the original message to the bug reporting thread. I hope you noticed the last part below my name.
                I was extremely mad as I had spent well over 15,000 GEMS right off the bat on companions and slots and 3 x 2,500 gem crates, many 100 and 200 gem creates boosters. Using gems to speed up upgrades ect. Crafted new armor weapons ect at level 5, 15, 25, 35, 50 so that i might do really good this event to get max glories. So after buying the 3x 2,500 GEM creates for the MOT to start a set build and found that when i switched to my non event Gold Grinder with the Tesla set and it took me over 3 minutes to do Morgenheim, I was not really in a great mood. On a scale of 1 to 10 -99

StGeorge688
                Michaelgarrison688@gmail.com
                Currently Logged out of game
                Last edited by StGeorge688; 12-29-2020, 05:23 AM.

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                Beta testers are volunteers - yeah, we get access to new stuff early, which also includes new crashes, errors and all the "fun" that comes with it. It is not a JOB, and we certainly don't get anything from it.

Bugs get reported, by both beta and normal players... which ones get fixed when is completely up to the dev team themself, and yeah, some of their priorities leaves a lot of us scratching/shaking our heads... but it's their game and we players have very little influence over it, at least it seems that way with bugs...

I just played with the new update (not beta version) and I've got to say that the UI icons are a big step back. They just look chintzy. Also, the activation icons for abilities are really small, such that it's significantly harder to tell when an ability is ready to use again.

Comment

I found a bug but I don't have a prove. Maybe it happened to someone else.
                So, I logged in to my character (Steampunk) and went straight to PVP and saw my rating was 2K-ish (But from what I remember, it should be 1950-ish) so I thought maybe I just won against attacker but I didn't check the history and find a pvp match and won.

But, my rating suddenly drop to 1900-ish. So I checked the history and found that nobody was attacking me before.

I tried re-enter the arena and fine another match, but my rating still continue from 1900-ish.

​​​​​​
                ​​​​​​

​​​​
                LUQA MIYE HOSI 1072

Steampunk - Stalker Bounty Hunter (Main Trial Pusher)
                Quinn - Assault Bounty Hunter (Gold Farmer)
                Cyberpunk - Warlord's/Fury Warrior (Fun Trial Pusher)
                Blackwidow - Warlord's/Furry Warrior (Exp Farmer)
                Punkd/Pinkd - Stalker/Warrior (ANB Runner)

S3 #52; S4 #35

Comment

• LStab
                  LStab commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There is a delay in the settlement of records

• steampunk
                  steampunk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If the records is delayed, the rating should also be delayed.

But in my case, the rating suddenly drop 100-ish with no records.

Or maybe that's the bug? But, I'm sure that's not the problem because I still don't see the records of losing 100-ish rating.

From Discord:
                Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
                One of the changes included in today's server update was that interrupted matches result in a loss. Have you had a lot of matches where you lost connection or quit before the match was over?
                The ratings were updated retroactively for matches that were interrupted or quit before they were over, which would explain a sudden drop in rating.
                The engineer confirmed that you had 20 interrupted matches, resulting in 20 losses that weren't previously reflected in your rating.
                When others on the LB log in and play, their ratings will drop, too.
                Originally posted by Anna Grom
                very sad...
                Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr.
                That's the nature of online gaming.
                A bad connection or intentional disconnects should result in a loss. Now they do.

Comment

Working...
                X