Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw... Life recovery and life on hit are still not working in arena. Can you at least mark all abilities, which are not working in arena?
    And the stats with fire lilly are still calculated wrong.

Comment

Too many boosters makes it impossible to see your apples and potions in the bottom right of the screen... i have no reference to the count down so, i am literally just drawing the sign in between other signs, hoping that the count is over and that i can heal lol
      Attached Files

Comment

My game is crashing just about anytime I go through the leaderboards. This started out happening periodically, but is now happening fairly constantly. Anyone else encountering this issue?

Also, there have been several times that I have beaten a trial that is higher than what my toon had beaten previously this season, only for the LB to not recognize that I had beaten the trial. In the past, this happened once or twice. It has happened three times this season already (that I can remember).

Comment

• Jraggun
          Jraggun commented
          Editing a comment
          I followed your instructions and it is still happening, though it did work the first couple times after. Now it is crashing again, particularly when I use the button that skips to the front page of the LB.

• Jraggun
          Jraggun commented
          Editing a comment
          Worth noting Travis, this has gotten worse and worse the last couple days. The game either freezes everytime I enter the LB or when I exit the LB. Am I the only one having this problem?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
          Editing a comment
          I've only received a couple reports. Not enough to identify a pattern. Clearing the app cache when it happens may give you more time between instances.

Not a fan of global cooldown/ AR/ alacrity nerfs. I read in another thread that the devs thought the game was too easy to play, but making it more difficult by preventing players from actually playing makes no sense. If players invest in stats to increase their frequency of ability casts then they should be able to cast them. Not fun to get pummeled by mobs while you're just sitting there tapping your fingers, while your toon just auto- attacks, waiting to be able to cast your abilities again. Please 'increase the difficulty' some other way.
        DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

I think it would be cool to add aura's for us players. Some enemies already have them. Maybe elemental ones and debuff ones?

Comment

Working...
          X