Increase Gold Rate for Beginners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase Gold Rate for Beginners

This game became Ultra Hard mode for beginners like me. I just found out that there was a nerf regarding Gold Rate. I think it's fare for those old players who were able to enjoy the Gold Rate nerf to balance the game for them. How about us newbies? we can't even craft a decent jewelry. Spent 6 hours farming gold only to get 300k in total. Please be fare with new players.

Originally posted by Joker Don View Post
    ...I think it's fare for those old players who were able to enjoy the Gold Rate nerf to balance the game for them.
    All players, old and new, see the same Gold drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker Don View Post
      Spent 6 hours farming gold only to get 300k in total. Please be fare with new players.
      both new player and old player can get 70k - 120k gold each 20 sec run on 4-43 Darkhold citadel
      and of course you can do it too (if you know how to do it)

better for you to read some guide here or join discord server and ask there about "how to farm gold"
      mage and BH are the best class to farm gold.
      Guide :

Comment

we do have the same problem back when i was newbee, i also find myself having a hard time gold farming. and that time i dont know how to farm gold properly, so i keep asking ending up with making my gold sets i started making normal ones and add extra gold till i get enough money and spam crafting lvl 20 items to make my crafting lvl50 so by that i started crafting legendaries since most of the veterans told me not to craft any legendaries until i get my crafting to lvl50 so my hundreds of thousands wont go to waste and end up lvl72. now in my 10crafts of legendaries i can get lvl74 sometimes and it's by luck only.

and also a tip if u want to make a decent gold set craft 1 normal item from head to boots, same with trinkets belt, weapon etc. it doesn't matter if its part of the set or not just make normal ones and add extra gold and thats it, and if ever ur getting alot of gold try making your item lvl to lvl77 since the max gold stat is 70%+ if the item is lvl 77 + perfect/excellent and the extra gold will be 68-70%

and also anothet tip instead of buying the 75gems booster buy the cheapest one that is 10gems.

just my experience it is very expensive if u buy the 75 booster one and use it everytime i only get atleast 6-8millions gold i think when the 10gems booster i get 3millions moreor less. so i just buy the cheapest one, my extra gold with 200% booster is 4,080% something but with the cheapest one it range i think 1,900% extra gold.

but if u are a new bee better invest on buying all the recipe instead of maxing the crafting lvl50, since the point of maxing the crafting lvl50 is crafting ur legenfary whats the point if u maxed it but nothing to craft since u havent unlock your sets/weapon etc. so better farn gold and buy recipe every 3hours and set timer for you to be able to buy it on time till u purchase all of it and go for spam craft normal item lvl20 and get ur crafting lvl50.

Comment

please help suggest item build for hero 70 below 100 champion level. i only have green items with extra gold. violet items are expensive

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Just do a blue set with power/haste. And gold fing on each piece th3n you go farm darkhold citadel 8n normal mode. With a 200% booster

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Btw did you really spent 6 hours farming gold for 300k really?
            After minimum of cash get yourself a xp set too

is Power really not that important in this game? i see lots of build dont have power. just crit damage and crit rate then ability rate. do abilities crit?

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Most end game builds are CR/CD based, plus once you get over 800 Champion Levels all of your CL goes to Power, so experienced players don't need as much Power on gear anymore. For a beginning player, Power and Haste are more important. If you look at the bonuses from each type of gemstone, it will tell you which attributes your current hero needs. For example, if the blue (haste) gemstone has a higher damage value than the red (power) or yellow (critical rating) gemstone then add more Haste. As your hero develops, these percentages will change, so it is good to use the gemstones to see where you will get more bang for the buck in socketing and crafting gear.
            Last edited by Ozymandius; 02-17-2021, 09:25 PM.
        Working...
        X