Proposed Change to Season Event Format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proposed Change to Season Event Format

Aside from ANBs, experienced players are mostly just living in the past; CL gains plateau, abilities and gear max out, and there really isn't anything left to look forward to. I think that the Devs should make each new Season into an extended ANB-type event, where every player must start the new season hero from scratch instead of just playing the same old hero season after season after season without even needing to make any upgrades [boring]. You would still have the advantage of your gaming skills and crafting recipes, but you would have to build up your CLs and gear in a separate part of your account just like in ANB event. Instead of just using the Season pass as a way to refill your gold and gem banks, it would add some competitiveness back into the event.

Devs don't care what we think.

Comment

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
      CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's highly possible. Actually sitting down to play this on a PC signals a level of involvement (and, usually, a propensity to spend) that us messing with a mobile don't have.

Then again, if I still had time to sit down on a PC to play games, I'd probably play some proper title paid upfront.

That is not to say that DP should not be held accountable for the gap between their claims and reality and for decisions that show both disregard for the clients and cluelessness on game design.

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have they gone back to the drawing board in the player unfriendly UI? Or have they just backed it out temporarily as it is still just too buggy, and it will raise it's ugly head again soon?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully, user feedback will be processed before the UI is re-released.
Working...
X