Damage display for fire lilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damage display for fire lilly

It would be great if calculations for damage increase could take into consideration if you are wearing a fire lilly.

At present it displays that Crit and Crit damage are damage increases when they are actually not. It also displays what appears to be a base damage in the charactor screen before the 500% modifier is applied. In reality if it displays 200k damage that is actually 1m damage.

Gems for Crit % and crit damage should say 0% increase rather than the stupid numbers they show at the moment like 500% increse in damage.

Equiipment modifiers should also show 0% but they make equipment look WAY better than it is for this particular trinket.

Additionally, Can you make the stupid craft recipe Trader give me a firebug its driving me insane. Kappa

Just bought all the recipe. Youll have the one you want way faster

+1 for the stat with lily

Comment

• Ozsmeg
      Ozsmeg commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its just coincidence but the next refresh was firebug for gold.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. But when i said t buy them all i was talking about buying anyone every three hour with gold. It wasnt really clear sry

Lily’s effect is very significant, certain and clear, so please update the stats accordingly.

Comment

Good point, the sheet damage displayed for Fire Lily build underrepresents the actual damage with the multiplier effect. Then again, sheet damage is often unreliable. For example, the computer adds in CR & CD into sheet damage even when you are using a Fire Lily and don't get critical damage. Maybe a stats expert like LodWig knows what the multiplier that you would use to estimate your actual damage would be? I am guessing you would have to calculate in your actual Power, your weapon damage, maybe Fire Damage, and then it still would not account for procs of Talisman of Power and Power Infusion.

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Since it’s often dynamic so it can’t be accurate at all, but lily effect is static and certain, also it’s effect is huge, so should change the stats.

Why do we get Lily drops with CD on them?

Comment

• papa jim
        papa jim commented
        Editing a comment
        drops are just that, you don't pick the stats. you have to craft for specific stats exceptions the bom pos that doesn't allow you to pick damage type

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Because the universe often has a sick sense of humor...

Who cares what the number displayed is.

Its like saying devs should calculate any stat bonuses we will have on skills and gear. Just let it be

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah good id3ad romme !
    Working...
    X