Add a "sell" tab to the jewelry crafting window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add a "sell" tab to the jewelry crafting window

If your trying to craft near-perfect jewelry it's not unusual to fill up yor hero's inventory and not get a single usable piece, so you're having to continuously run over to Mitzu to sell them. It seems it would be easy to put a "sell" or a "Mitzu" tab below the stash tab on Morgan's window.

Originally posted by OldFartAtPlay View Post
    If your trying to craft near-perfect jewelry it's not unusual to fill up yor hero's inventory and not get a single usable piece, so you're having to continuously run over to Mitzu to sell them. It seems it would be easy to put a "sell" or a "Mitzu" tab below the stash tab on Morgan's window.
    For some reason, I want to say that this used to be an option before Hometown and all the other NPCs were introduced. I'm trying to remember now. Seems like it was an option that was removed. Maybe someone else can jog my memory?

Edit: Just watched an old Mage and Minions video and yeah, there used to be a 'Sell' button. That whole screen menu was removed when Hometown was introduced
    Last edited by Arawn; 03-19-2022, 09:47 PM.
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

For some reason, I want to say that this used to be an option before Hometown and all the other NPCs were introduced. I'm trying to remember now. Seems like it was an option that was removed. Maybe someone else can jog my memory?

Edit: Just watched an old Mage and Minions video and yeah, there used to be a 'Sell' button. That whole screen menu was removed when Hometown was introduced
      It'd be nice to have it back. There should be a deeply worn path now with how many times my char's had to make that little track. Time waster.

Comment

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol! I hear ya man

There's a Sell tab for the other NPCs as well, so you can just sell to Ruby or Liana, they're all the same - which makes Mitzu only useful for new profiles, since he unlocks earlier than the others.

Still annoying, but at least you don't need to run back and forth... When it was first redone, you had to run to the Stash, so maybe they'll add the sell... eventually...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220322-225333_Eternium.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	210655
      Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• OldFartAtPlay
        OldFartAtPlay commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Nhat, it never occured to me that I could sell to the other NPCs, and Ruby's right next door. Still wish we could sell from the crafting window tho. I just got so frustrated because I just wanted ONE lvl 89 or 90 CR ring but after filling my inventory several times I still hadn't gotten one.

• Arawn
        Arawn commented
        Editing a comment
        Nhat ! I thought you were another fallen comrade. Good to see you!
    Working...
    X