Tons of Glory, can I gift it away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tons of Glory, can I gift it away?

I have 1775 glory and nothing more to spend it on, can I gift (some of) it to a new member if they add me as friend?

Seems like a waste of War Supplies

That's a great idea I have 720 which I never use. Of course it would be nice if we could purchase a special legendary set item with perfect stats for glory, at least then it would be useful.

Comment

As it stands now, nothing can be transferred between accounts, but that doesn't mean it won't be possible in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
        As it stands now, nothing can be transferred between accounts, but that doesn't mean it won't be possible in the future.
        I know. What about converting glory to cosmetic points?

Just snowballing. Thanks to you and the whole team for actually listening ???

Comment

Another idea. Use Glory to buy learning books. Possibly 1 Glory for 10 minutes, 5 Glory for 1 hour, 10 Glory for a 3 hour book?

Comment

Instead of having to use gems to buy the recipes for new gear, why not allow us to use Glory? At least that way it has a usefulness!

Comment

Players have been asking for a use for Glory other than recipes for years so I'm rather pessimistic that it will ever happen.

Comment

That's great news, thanks Travis.

Comment

Working...
              X