Salvage All, No Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvage All, No Countdown

Full Dark, No Stars. That particular Steve King title doesn't mean anything more than what it seems.

But, what I'm on about is QOL (Quality Of Life, not the Eternium trinket). Why do I still have to endure the "Are You Sure?" countdown at this point (fairly established) in the game when I want to salvage everything potentially salvageable in my inventory?

That time adds up and is annoying when you are "in the zone."

I'm old....not old enough to take a 5 second nap.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Too Long, China wants its Wall back, not visually proficient enough to speed read, etc.: I don't need to think about salvaging EVERYTHING INSTANTLY anymore. I don't like being punished for expertise.
    Last edited by Bryan James; 02-13-2024, 01:04 AM.

Originally posted by Bryan James View Post
    QOL (Quality Of Life, not the Eternium trinket)
    One and the same. Adding trinkets was part of a QoL update, so we named one of the trinkets accordingly.

Comment

We should have the option of turning off the counter in the settings.

Comment

Completely eliminating the timer would not be a good thing, it was previously recommended that it be reduced to 2 seconds. A much better option.

Comment

There's no undo on salvage.Having something reminding me I have something valuable in the inventory served me, and still do. Granted, a shorter timer would remind me all the same.

Comment

Working...
          X