This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

I believe his point was that such information should be more openly available, and not so much reliant on "us" answering forum question topics and the like.
    Where should it be? In the actual game?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      PGB What do you mean no one is willing to tell you what stats affect damage? That's blatantly false. I personally have told you multiple times.
      Humus : Yes, you did & I have acknowledged that in this Forum & Discord several times. And since you accused me of peddling "blatant falsehood", please read the sentence that ends with "...not to much avail", the operating word being "much". That means "few veterans, few times". I never claimed "no one is willing".

For example, in this post, I had requested very specific interrelationship information on 410 data points, of which I got 198 responded by 2 veterans (including you, thanks again). THAT for me, is "not much", because without the earlier tables confirmed, the later tables are not very helpful. However, I have taken what I got & personally analyzed the rest. Note that I am documenting an extensive & thorough information repository for newbs on the fundamentals, and so sporadic conversational inputs don't amount to "much" for me (again, I do appreciate whatever little I got).

Please read my comment all over again, if you will, and try to understand the spirit of it—"give information if you can; if you can't, don't ridicule". Period!

Comment

PGB Don't bother working on the guide now with the big update on the next couple days with tons of changes.

Comment

PGB, Red (Developer) will give you the info you're after once the dust has settled. The next few updates are going to change the answers to a lot of the questions you're asking.

Comment

Working...
          X