Suggestion: Allow transmutation and conversion of one Gemstone to another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Allow transmutation and conversion of one Gemstone to another

As title says, let us convert one gemstone to another. Say for instance that we've gotten all the desired Ability Rate in our gear, the Brilliant Amethysts will start piling up with over 20 of them, while we are constantly short of Rubies, Emeralds, Topazes and Sapphires etc.

The conversion rate can be at a ratio of 2:1 (2 Diamonds for 1 Amethyst/Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz/Diamond/Emerald) or something along these lines but just don't let unnecessary gemstones go to waste and pile up in our stash.
    Last edited by giecomo; 12-13-2017, 12:14 PM.
    22nd September 2017

+1
    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

A similar option that would work out to be a 3:1 ratio would be to drop a level.
      e.g. 1 common becomes 1 uncommon stone of choice etc.
      RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

+1 for each
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

3 Brilliant Amethyst = 1 Rough Ruby

Let's see that Amethyst pile go down REAL QUICK

Comment

+1

Comment

This is Dungeon Quest. But in DQ because of how stones are used it makes sense that obsidian are more valuable than amethysts, etc. Although converting stones sounds cool, how do we prioritize one stone type over another? AR CR VIT HASTE POWER are all equally important now, but if Devs change game to where diamonds are important... Could make gold useful and convert any stone type/quality into any other stone type/quality for $$ gold. This would give players more control over stone use, and prioritize what the player needs at the moment. Based on other threads where players document drop rate per stone type it appears the game doesn’t prioritize one type over another. So wouldn’t break the game to let us have a little control. Nice suggestion Giecoma.
              Last edited by Peacedawg; 12-13-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

+1 Especially for those white ones I have never used

Comment

Give me all the whites. I’m like 45 stones short
                  GAQO KITO REZO 1934

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
                    Gemstone value ranking, is highly dependent on the relative stage you are at in playing this game. However overall here is my two cents:

Critical Rating
                    Power
                    Haste
                    Vitality
                    Ability Rate
                    Armor

~~~~~~
                    At very high CLs, swap vitality and ability rate for power and haste.

Let me trade Diamonds for a new gemstone that boosts critical damage and I will bless you.
                    Not that I'm "very" high CL, playing my warriors last night (and my BH using scattershot...which might as well be a warrior) made me realize a V/AR ring would make playing them much less panicked. While that's fun...in doses...I'm going to give it a whirl. And of course...the limiting resource preventing me from doing so are the yellow gemstones That stack of whites would look awfully nice as stack of not-whites...
                    Dyoma Crown
                    Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                    Warrior (DW): 148
                    BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

I have a question. When using Currency Boosters where do you all gem hunt? I seem to do pretty good in The Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkGenocide View Post
                        I have a question. When using Currency Boosters where do you all gem hunt? I seem to do pretty good in The Temple.

I've used two boosters today: 2831 and 2799 roughs respectively.

Comment

I use The Broken Dragon

Comment

SM and Siege of Anderhelm. Both give a bunch of gems from Magroth 1 shots. And both levels have a Magroth to 1 shot, with both being incredibly quick runs to do as a BH.

Comment

Hum...talk of a new class an interesting one: alchemist.

Special ability could be change gem types and as it leveled it could change larger gems. Maybe they would still need be on screen and it would be a burst effect that did them randomly? Or a cost since the exchange isn't free...?
                              Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                              Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                              see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                              and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                              It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X