I think the Gem Store is broken...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coldet View Post

I guess that depends on the person's wallet. LOL, in fact Sheik Abdul would probably object to the imperfect jewelry from his gems.

*picturing Abdul sitting under his Palm tree raging because he's only getting 87's.
    I think that's valid rage :-p

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
      I've said it in other threads; something really needs to happen with crafting jewelry. The process is so tedious I really think I would stop playing before I actually finished a full set of jewelry because I would dread logging in and trudging through it all. I didn't renew the daily gems when it ran out because I know the next thing I should be doing is grinding gemstones and then crafting better rings, and I honestly don't know that I will continue playing the game if I have to do that. Crafting is non-playing time, playing is what I enjoy and what I want to spend my limited time doing with the game, let me spend my time playing and I will stick with this game longer. If I have to spend 10 hours sorting through green jewelry to make near-perfect jewelry I'll probably find something else to do.
      @Devs please see this, this is important. Jewelry crafting as it is right now is detracting from the overall fun experience of the game, which is....why we play this game in the first place.
      22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post

I've said it in other threads; something really needs to happen with crafting jewelry. The process is so tedious I really think I would stop playing before I actually finished a full set of jewelry because I would dread logging in and trudging through it all. I didn't renew the daily gems when it ran out because I know the next thing I should be doing is grinding gemstones and then crafting better rings, and I honestly don't know that I will continue playing the game if I have to do that. Crafting is non-playing time, playing is what I enjoy and what I want to spend my limited time doing with the game, let me spend my time playing and I will stick with this game longer. If I have to spend 10 hours sorting through green jewelry to make near-perfect jewelry I'll probably find something else to do.
        I too will highlight this paragraph. The tedious nature of crafting jewelry is 95% of the reason I seldom play my main account and also a very large reason for constantly creating new accounts. I reach a point on an account where to progress further I must craft. It's tedious as hell.
        RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Grinding is fun, crafting is not. I'd like to pay to save ultra boring crafting time.
          Really, I don't want to work while playing game, especially this crafting work is even worse than actual job that pays me.

Comment

Originally posted by Glacius View Post
            Grinding is fun, crafting is not. I'd like to pay to save ultra boring crafting time.
            Really, I don't want to work while playing game, especially this crafting work is even worse than actual job that pays me.
            This statement is highly valuable. Time is finite and the scarce resource here. If a perfect set of jewelry requires 20 hours of purchasing & selling jewelry in order to get the perfect items, that's 20 hours of life gone, life gone which didn't have the player playing the main game or clicking on ad boxes. Or using that 20 hours to hustle up more cash (to maybe buy more gems with)

Comment

Working...
            X