Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Classes and Multiplayer Mode

Hi,

I already asked same questions about 2 years ago and got some answers but i did not see anything during 2 years.

1- Do you think add some new class in game aspeccialy warlock or shaman and when?
    2- Will we see multiplayer mode in game that we fight against to enemies with together?

Thanks and advance.

Hello,it takes time to develop such games where both quality and no pay-to-win is focus,so keep having patience.As for your questions:-

1- New classes will likely happen,particularly in events like one going on now.The current one has same old classes,but in future entirely new classes may be needed to be used for events.

2- Multiplayer is under development,it will take some time to be released though as other things like home town and co-op along with event as well as performance improvements are in focus.

Comment

Wasn't the bounty hunter released in the past two years?

Comment

I heard the new class will be the only one where male and female characters are different.
        And that class will be robots/human hybrids, where the male got a blaster on his hand and the female a vacuum cleaner
        And male can shoot beams like Samus from smash bros while female can absorb the souls like that fel magic from warcraft movie.
        I hope that rumor is true that would be cool.
        NICE COOL BEST 1112

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
          Wasn't the bounty hunter released in the past two years?
          Yes and a 4th class is in the works.

Comment

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            When are we gonna see this 4 th class is it still in work?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, it's still in the works.

A new class of character would be a lot of work but I can't begin to imagine how much work it would take to make a stand-alone, single player game into a shared experience. My only other shooter game experience comes from one I played for 3 or 4 years. Multi-player is a lot of fun but I'd imagine you could just pitch the heart of the code to get that to work. JMHO.
          FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
            ... a 4th class is in the works.
            Yay! Would love to get some teaser info or screenshots when you are permitted. We all understand "no promises things won't change; or that it'll even be released".
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

I'll leave that up to Red (Developer). From what I understand, he's the one designing the new class.

Comment

Not sure what a 4th champ could be other than an assassin or a ranger. Both would be fun. It would have to be a DPS heavy champ until the game becomes pvp which supports have a bigger role.

Comment

I would love the class to be a summoner or a kind of assasin. Even a paladin would be alright - just something that is not similar to any other class in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Matyese View Post
                    I would love the class to be a summoner or a kind of assasin. Even a paladin would be alright - just something that is not similar to any other class in game.
                    The Warrior is already a Tank so a Paladin would be fairly similar as is a Bounty Hunter compared to a Ranger. I am glad the core three of a mage, warrior and a shooter is already in the game and that pretty much covers the DPS carriers. An Assassin would be different because they are lighter on Armour and heavier on dps in other games compared to other melee fighters.

A Ranger has some concerns because they can only they can not due wield, so the DPS would suffer a bit unless that have a second gear piece like the mage that has damage RNG such as the arrows used in the bow or crossbow.
                    Last edited by mattks1; 02-21-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mattks1 View Post
                      Not sure what a 4th champ could be other than an assassin or a ranger. Both would be fun. It would have to be a DPS heavy champ until the game becomes pvp which supports have a bigger role.
                      Support. At least the first scribbles where in that direction (for co-op).

Comment

Besides, is there any new update like a patch? It could be includes new map, new lvl up, new skills, pet system etc.

Comment

My thoughts on new class...

We already have 2 ranged and 1 melee class. If new class is melee ( ie...paladin) getting them to "feel" different than playing a warrior.

Even though their abilities would look different, to me, in the end paladin would just be a warrior in feel. Unless some major mechanic was involved in them.

We already got 2 ranged classes, soooo.

To me a great 4th class would be one that's play style really stands apart. A "summoner" class sounds cool, but anyone who's played any MMO/RPG knows "pet" classes are generally very heavy on micro-managing, which would be Very hard on mobile.

Perhaps an "illusionist" style class ? Like a simplicist pet/summoner class in play mechanics. Giving the feel of hybrid range and melee.

Comment

or since every char have a very specific gear and that char only drop his own gear which not always good,

can we make blacksmith char which specialized in crafting gear to be use by other char and himself,

his skill should be AOE and hard hitting such as quake, earth stomp etc. and he use one big weapon (hammer) with grenade as side weapon which is limited and should be crafted (converted from junk gear)

i'm thinking of char that use aggro to gather enemy then finish them all with one big skill, of course it's not dps char but more of a tank and nuke, heavily reliant on armor, vitality and reflect damage while have little use for LOH, and depend on ability rate for his damage dealer
                            Last edited by Verclads; 02-25-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X