Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post for Devs. About the future of Eternium.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hades0505
    replied
    I agree almost on everything besides on point 11, the personal request of Denis. Farming for jewellery again would make me quit.

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

What update you say? All updates only change the numbers, nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post
    You just want some variety, despite of what it truly is. And so are most of the players including me. Let's just wait until the update kicks in. Until then do yourself a favor and play a game that you can all play/be together in the same place :P
    What update you say? All updates only change the numbers, nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• Aesthetician
    replied
    I bet a lot of this stuff is coming in the future. The way i see it, if they continue to develop the game like Blizzard developed Diablo II, it can only get better.

Leave a comment:

• RiseOfAbyss
    replied
    You just want some variety, despite of what it truly is. And so are most of the players including me. Let's just wait until the update kicks in. Until then do yourself a favor and play a game that you can all play/be together in the same place :P

Leave a comment:

• Mrdiymfkr
    replied
    great ideas!.. i like the idea of increased power for legendary runs & Magic keys & new locations. I'd like to see trial maps include a lot more maps based from the story, 3 doesn't give enough variance for what could be done. I like your idea about gems also

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    Make Eternium great again!

Leave a comment:

• Post for Devs. About the future of Eternium.

Please don't throw rocks at me. I really love Eternium and I don't play any other games except Eternium. I consider it the best game on the Market, but there is no limit to perfection. And I would like it to be even better.
    But I have a philosophical question. And what is the meaning of the game today?
    Trials? There we measure the sausages, which are in our pants. Trials are endless and don't carry any purpose and meaning. They are only a means to extract experience and items.
    Story line? It is now only needed for gemstones farming.
    The gameplay itself contains only the combat component - you run and kill. Minimum tactics and no strategy during the passage of locations. There is only a tactic for applying skills during a fight.
    Why constantly change those or other innate abilities of characters? Why kill one ability and create a new one?

In our Russian-speaking community (which is administered by Dyoma and me), I began a discussion with participants about the development of our favorite game and its future.
    Below I will describe some suggestions for the game. Some of them are mine and some from other members of our community.
    1) A little bit about trials. Many people supported my idea. On the trial line, it isnecessary to organize rare branches with mini-planets, on which there will be certain tasks with some good rewards. Thus, we will make our infinite journey through the Eternium Universe more interesting.

Now about the most interesting for many players. Story line. While we are waiting for the fourth planet, a few ideas.
    2) It would be nice to add in the locations of any mini-tasks with some reward (an epic item or a gemstone of level 3).
    3) You can add to the locations many different items with which you can to interact. For example, secret levers and buttons that will open caches or hidden territories with enemies. Also new objects can become fixed enemies, like small attack towers. Also you can think of some traps in the locations.
    4) A new difficult location for which the Magic Key is needed. The key consists of three parts and craft as jewelry item. One part can be found by chance only on one planet. To collect it, you will have to go through all the planets. With this key you can get into a closed location, where there will be a very difficult path with a lot of traps, enemies, attacking towers and a strong boss at the end (some kind of insurgent strong spirit). The reward should be very good (for example, an orange box), since the Key is very long and difficult to collect.
    5) A new interesting location for ordinary keys. Should be more difficult than the Gorgon. Access to it is opened upon reaching 700-1000 CL. Many players ask for a new Dungeon. This location could become it.
    6) The opportunity to change the strength of enemies in the legendary complexity. The amount of experience should also vary proportionately. Then there will be more options, where to farm the CL.
    7) Weekly reward for the passage of a certain number of locations in the Story (there was something similar before the Event).
    8) Many players ask for a change of the Gauntlet location.

Now I will describe the general proposals for the game.
    9) Emergence in the game of Runes, which will be a good addition to the gemstones. They can only be inserted into objects and can not be used for crafting (including items with them). Variants of Runes - the increase of the Crit / Damage and another parameters, the strengthening of any skill, the inclusion of any Aura. Same runes should not stack. Also they should fall only in the Story and very rarely.
    10) Separate request of Denis (mage Nika, bh Mari, warrior Katy). Many people supported him. It is necessary to remove from the game the celestial items and boxes with jewelry, and also to reset the LB. I agree that crafting of jewelry should be complicated, like the old days.
    11) Request from Dyoma . It is necessary to diversify daily quests. 20 gems for 10 dead elite enemies - too simple reward.
    11) I remind my request. Buttons Apple and Potions do more and place on the bottom corners of the screen (left and right).

And now I will describe the proposals of many players for the long term.
    12) The emergence of a new class.
    13) Changing the old and the appearance of new set items. Players want more variety in building characters.
    14) Well, everyone expects a balance between the PC version and the mobile version, and also the emergence of joint modes.

I ask the devs not to pass by my post, as the wishes of hundreds of players of our community are voiced in it. Most ideas are not difficult to implement. These ideas will make the game even better, and it will become more interesting for everyone - for experienced veterans, for beginners, and for those who storm LB tops.

With great respect for devs and all players, Bart the warrior.
Working...
X