Ironbound Cape Buff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironbound Cape Buff

Can you please boost the meteor shower proc to L5 or higher? The mobs I'm fighting wave off MS L1 like it's a negligible fart.
    (I'm saying this from the perspective of both my L10 BH and my L70 Mage. The proc is ineffective at both levels)

As well, can you shorten the time between when the meteors proc to when they land? The wait time is far too long, especially with how much mobs move in the game.
    Last edited by Rytrik; 03-24-2018, 05:18 AM.

The real problem is that it's too slow. Cut the delay in half, and it'd probably be a fine complement for Apprentice 6.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
      The real problem is that it's too slow. Cut the delay in half, and it'd probably be a fine complement for Apprentice 6.
      Nothing will ever replace the Integralas Mantle unless they add a similar one with a different stat.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
        Purple Potato is right. IMantle is the superior cape for a mage. The AR proc is too good to pass up.

Also, if IBC would want to be a complement to Apprentice 6, the damage of the proc would have to be raised significantly, the damage would have to happen far quicker (as you mentioned), and the circle of AoE it hits would also have to be significantly increased (and have it coded to give high equal damage to all the mobs in the AoE range). The target 'circle' is a tad small.

Comment

What even is Meteor Shower Rank 1 ? I can't find it anywhere. Maybe look at my mages locked abilities? I'm playing the bh I started with still, but I set up two more heroes for dailies and to eventually play each class maybe...anyways, is it a mage ability? or utility or whatever? Gonna have another look, but no luck online so far.

And yeh, the Meteor Shower is more llike a glitter sprinkle, but the capes bonuses are 50+% higher than what seems to me to be the normal range around 80. Rings get similar 3 digit bonuses when fused - so I was trying to figure out exactly how much of an ability boost you get, it shaves max about 4 - 8 seconds off depending on which ability, for a mage is obviously big deal but for bh seems like a toss up between better bonuses and an occasional pebble aimed at chicken little, or a few seconds off waiting times at the expense of bread and butter damage and vitality. So I'm joining the fix the Ironbound Cape team, I wanna keep it and have it do what it says it does.
          yuzu cevo zuwo 8662

Comment

Whoa, your special lady friend let you come back to the forums! Huzzah!
            Dyoma Crown
            Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
            Warrior (DW): 148
            BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
              Whoa, your special lady friend let you come back to the forums! Huzzah!
              Huh??!?!?!?
              yuzu cevo zuwo 8662

Comment

Whoops...you dug up a post from a year ago and I thought Rytrik has returned from his hiatus.
                Dyoma Crown
                Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                Warrior (DW): 148
                BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X