No announcement yet.

So Many Broken Elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could also be the margoth invisible warning.
    there was/has been bug where you can't see his meteors

Elban....probably getting hit with the assiassinate. It's range is longer than you think based on warning
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Melchiah you mad bruh? There are so many topics on which to correct you that I'd rather default to trolling than helping. Your level of complaining instead of requesting assistance lends itself to this type of response rather than a helpful one.
      Last edited by orion_134; 04-14-2018, 11:45 AM.
      Dyoma Crown
      Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
      Warrior (DW): 148
      BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
        Melchiah you mad bruh? There are so many topics on which to correct you that I'd rather default to trolling than helping. Your level of complaining instead of requesting assistance lends itself to this type of response rather than a helpful one.
        Agreed I see some of the things to which You are referring Melchiah, but they are a lot of miniscule things given the overall game Pro's, I just overlook them as just that, small things and forge on, Because the Pro's of this game definitely outwiegh the cons, if I were u I'd focus on just Good game play.. The devs can't fix these things overnight..

Peace Out Bro
        Last edited by Jage; 06-18-2018, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X