Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orion_134
    replied
    They do know hitboxes as they've been adjusted in previous updates. If your device is lagging, it won't recognize gestures. If you are on the run, it won't recognize certain gestures. If your game resolution is turned down, some devices recognize gestures poorly.

Present your problems objectively and without adjectives and they will likely be taken more seriously.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    Originally posted by Melchiah View Post

More like the developers need to gitgud and discover hitboxes.
    Like I said, you need to #GitGud. That or the problem is your device and it is crappy and the touch pad doesnt work the best. Also another thing is that you might think you are tapping a mob, but you are actually missing it because your finger is on the mob but where you actually tap isn't there.

Leave a comment:

• osoviejo
    replied
    I also don't speak troll...
    Noted.

Leave a comment:

• Suzy.Bae
    replied

More like the developers need to gitgud and discover hitboxes. I don't now how player skill factors into having to tap *next* to an enemy to target it, but then again, I also don't speak troll, so I'm probably misunderstanding your trolling.

Humus, that's even sadder news. If it was just a direct port with no tweaking, that would at least be a somewhat acceptable explanation. I guess testing and refinement is a bit too much like work to some developers nowadays... :-\
    What trial are you at? What class are you playing? And what CL are you currently?

Leave a comment:

• Melchiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
    You know how I said no 2k+ CL player will tell you to gitgud seriously? Forget I said that. #Gitgud
    More like the developers need to gitgud and discover hitboxes. I don't now how player skill factors into having to tap *next* to an enemy to target it, but then again, I also don't speak troll, so I'm probably misunderstanding your trolling.

Humus, that's even sadder news. If it was just a direct port with no tweaking, that would at least be a somewhat acceptable explanation. I guess testing and refinement is a bit too much like work to some developers nowadays... :-\

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    You know how I said no 2k+ CL player will tell you to gitgud seriously? Forget I said that. #Gitgud

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    This game is actually made for phones, it was only ported to PC later.

Leave a comment:

• RiseOfAbyss
    replied
    LUL

Leave a comment:

• MOBILE: FIX THE GARBAGE CONTROLS & TARGETING PLEASE

Seriously, you can't just copy code from PC to touch-based mobile and then call it a day and sit back and wait for the easy IAP money to roll in. I'm getting sick and tired of getting insta-cheesed on Trials because my character is either ignoring attack commands or charging into mobs/bosses instead of doing what I'm telling it to do. This game really needs to learn how to read a digitizer.
Working...
X