No announcement yet.

Iphone8 Mage Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That iphone plays better than my iPad mini 2 bought in 2015. My immo proc lags a bit with large mob pulls. My singularity's healing barely does the job and i usually have to run away from a multiple ghost drain rather than stay and keeping hammering away. It can handle 1 ghost drain but onces there's 2 or more at a time...i must run away.

My note 4 is unplayable at any lvl above 104 across all heroes.
    BH - Stalker - TL 138 (PC)

Comment

lama75 ty for this post. Interesting.

Comment

I put a shout in support on discord, we'll see if I get an answer. I don't really care where the bug lies, but...considering this shrinks the gap between PC and mobile, I'd be inclined to think Android should be fixed rather than iPhone/PC get nerf.

I'm just glad someone finally can experience exactly what I've been trying to explain for months now...and sadly, has been the reason I've had my mage parked for several months. I want to be a mage...this app/phone(s) don't
        Dyoma Crown
        Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
        Warrior (DW): 148
        BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Purple Potato , RiseOfAbyss , would either of you be able to have temporary access to a high-end iPhone *and* a high-end Android and relate your experiences at T115-ish to what you experience on the PC?
          I wish!
          Best I get is 4 fps during a mage pull on Android (Kindle, but basically is Android OS)

Edit: I believe the lag is from all the attacks and calculations and not the graphics as turning down resolution doesnt really help (although turning FoV down does)
          Last edited by Purple Potato; 08-02-2018, 05:57 PM.
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

On each of my devices, when I'd hit a wall at full res, I found I would then drop to half res and get a little more successful. This OnePlus 6 is the first device that could run full res on 116. Xperia XZ Premium started being unhappy are at full res.

Here's a copy of what I put in Discord:
            Quite the discussion regarding the difference between Android and iPhone gameplay, and it's something I've asked about previously - the Android experience (which I had assumed was all mobile but appears to be exclusively Android) appears to be significantly lacking DPS, recovery, Immolate proc, and rendering when played at high levels, such as T113+. Has this been experienced by devs and is something that has a hope for a fix?
            ​​​​​​For reference, I hit a wall at T113 with a device and upgraded, then the new device was painfully suitable through T115. There were apparently no other mobile users at this level until recently and he hit the same wall at T112 on S8. By switching to iPhone 8 he immediately jumped to T115 and will likely beat 116 soon.
            S8, Xperia XZ Premium, and OnePlus 6 are great Android phones and should be sufficient...but aren't. My OnePlus 6 running only the game and no other apps OFFLINE would dip down to 13-22 FPS during the most dangerous part of the mage gameplay and, me not being a computer guy, can only report it as behaving...off. As far as rendering - enemy attack/projectiles aren't showing which makes it feel as if I get hit out of nowhere even though in able to dodge (if I could), and my projectiles are very limited which makes it feel like my overall DPS output is greatly diminished.
            Dyoma Crown

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
              Best I get is 4 fps during a mage pull on Android (Kindle, but basically is Android OS)
              The Kindle is made for reading books, not playing games. They are massively underpowered. Also they aren't really Android.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                Also they aren't really Android.

ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

It's not really Singularity lama75 I'm sure everyone is just surprised to see PC quality and performance on a mobile phone. But it acts like PC use and is just working as intended (since it's the strength of a mage - to block/cc/and burn through mobs while it suckks killing single target bosses where BH excels at, but not TBD, easily). It's really great to see that. You could lead the next record breakers of Mobile LB Eternium people.
                  Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Update: I tried my wife's iPad Pro and beat 117 in two hours. The recovery from singularity on Android is greatly lacking compared to PC and Apple which leads to an Apprentice shield never reaching equivalent potential. The FPS was easily double that of my OnePlus 6 and I experienced zero lag. I've never seen mobs "melt" like this on my Android devices.
                    Dyoma Crown

Comment

Travis, this is *definitely* worthy of dev comment now.
                      Also, should be moved to bug reports i think.

Comment

Apple iOS, iPad Pro and iPhone 8 ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
                          Apple iOS, iPad Pro and iPhone 8 ftw.
                          No offense to Apple, but i think you put too much stock in their products. I am more inclined to think this as a gameplay bug in the (original, amirite?) Android build, which got inadvertently fixed when porting to iOS and PC.

Comment

Always the conspiracy theorist ^
                            Apple takes no offense to your lack of faith...

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
                              Always the conspiracy theorist ^
                              Apple takes no offense to your lack of faith...
                              Theoretical conspirator suits me sooo much better.

So the avatar in your profile is pledging his sword & life to Apple Computer Inc., yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X