Speed Running Videos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Running Videos.

I've begun making some speed run videos for use in the walkthrough, which I'll be sharing in this topic.

The first video shows the first phase of a level limiting BH speed run in which level 10 is reached in order to unlock and begin upgrading Pathfinder, featuring the Bounty Express Build.

This method uses level 70 gear unlocked for use by level 1 heroes and demonstrates the max speed of the game with a level 1 BH of 612 feet per second.
    After this phase the hero is left idle to research Pathfinder to level 10. This is a great use for any leftover BoL from ANBs.

This is where more hero slots used improves efficiency.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200430-133623_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	169219

The second phase is unlocking Heroic difficulty. Limiting the heroes level becomes tricky as the first progression through story mode scales enemy levels up to 70 by the final 2 stages.

During this phase SS is also unlocked.
    The third phase is clearing stage ☆s on most stages and difficulty. The last ☆ on each stage past Act I is left until the end for quests. Gold rich Act IV stages are left to run with a 200% gold booster before quests.

This video shows how I play the missions from the previous phase that were cleared prior to SS being unlocked.
    The fourth phase is an optional farming boosted run which keeps resources plentiful. This phase can be expanded based on the current demand for gold and/or Gemstones.
    The final phase is achieving remaining quests past Act I followed by Misty Island. This is done at the end after the level limited speeds have been taken advantage of.

Secondary quests are not claimed until prior to running Misty Island to improve looted set item levels.

[Video coming soon].
    Last edited by Keaven; 06-01-2020, 11:07 AM.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Reserved1.
    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
    Eternium Walkthrough
    LFAQ

Comment

Reserved2.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

Reserved3.
        VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
        Eternium Walkthrough
        LFAQ

Comment

Added videos for phase II, III, and IV.
          VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
          Eternium Walkthrough
          LFAQ

Comment

Hey Keaven. I recently watched the youtube vids of you speed running a BH. I was curious if you do the same thing during events? Its taking me about 2 hours of played time to finish the story, and Im trying to improve on that. Im f2p other than 100 gems/day/month.

Comment

Originally posted by Igetlifted View Post
              Hey Keaven. I recently watched the youtube vids of you speed running a BH. I was curious if you do the same thing during events? Its taking me about 2 hours of played time to finish the story, and Im trying to improve on that. Im f2p other than 100 gems/day/month.
              I do not complete story mode with ANB heroes (during the event), as XP is more important both for ANB rewards, and accumulating on your main account when ending the event. XP is farmed more efficiently from trials. In fact I only farm XP outside of events like ANB that have bonuses to XP when I need MoTs (from trial 90 boss kills).

The level limiting method of speed running relies on gear that is locked to level 1 which is not possible to attain/use during ANBs.

I am of course doing speed runs earning gems at the moment while my ANB is idle upgrading abilities.

I've made another topic about ANB strategy you might like to check out.

If it's OK with Igetlifted merging this topic with the video topic might help anyone else wondering the same thingTravis | Support Mgr.
              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
              Eternium Walkthrough
              LFAQ

Comment

Hi, so I saw your videos and saw that your level 1 hero can unlock/use level 70 items? How is it possible? I tried with my level 2 mage to unlock a level 70 item (Cape to be exact) and it says that

You cannot unlock an item 10 levels higher than your hero!
                (yeah something like that)

So I was wondering, how is it possible?
                Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

Thankyou Coldet. Also, I tried buying some Elderan's coffee, and used them to try and plan some speed running. But it doesn't stack like how it appears at the video. How is it possible?

EDIT: So I just found out that there are maximum speed on every heroes' level. Thanks.
                Last edited by Loreg; 05-22-2020, 09:55 AM.
                Eternium ID: FULU KONU ROFE 9542

"Look me in the eye."

Comment

• Keaven
                  Keaven commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The time stacks on boosters, not the effect. I simply use them all at the start of a run knowing how many I need to last the whole time, and also serves as a way of tracking the time to reach certain key phases.

Hi Keaven
                Just trying to get a few clarifications.
                1. Unlock Heroic
                2. complete the 5 stars on Normal (character Level 29)
                3. Complete Secondary Quests?
                4. Misty Island?
                5. 5 Star Heroic? (What’s your character level here?)
                6. 5 Star Legendary?

is that pretty much your progression?
                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
                  Hi Keaven
                  Just trying to get a few clarifications.
                  1. Unlock Heroic
                  2. complete the 5 stars on Normal (character Level 29)
                  3. Complete Secondary Quests?
                  4. Misty Island?
                  5. 5 Star Heroic? (What’s your character level here?)
                  6. 5 Star Legendary?

is that pretty much your progression?
                  1. Clear each stage of normal once (only completing primary quests during act I) - usually level 28/29 afterwards.
                  2. Finish remaining ☆☆☆☆ of each (applicable/preferred) normal stage lowering enemy levels by 10. - level 30
                  3. Complete ☆☆☆☆☆ on heroic missions. - level 40ish
                  4. Complete ☆☆☆☆ on legendary missions - level 52
                  5. Do all stars on gold farming missions on each difficulty as desired (these are left during steps 2, 3, 4, and 5). - level 65
                  6. Attain final ☆ on legendary missions whilst completing quests past Act I. - level 70
                  7. Complete misty Island ☆☆☆☆☆ on each difficulty.
                  8. Delete and restart (making sure to stash all unlocked gear lol).
                  Last edited by Keaven; 06-01-2020, 08:12 AM.
                  VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                  Eternium Walkthrough
                  LFAQ

Comment

• Keaven
                    Keaven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No. Why would there be?

• MetalMan
                    MetalMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ah, my bad
                    so it is 5 runs on normal (skipping gold farms; skipping secondary quests past Act I), 5 runs on heroic (skipping gold farms), then 4 runs on legendary (skipping gold farms).
                    5 runs of gold farms on normal, heroic, and legendary with booster(s)
                    final run on legendary doing secondary quests (acts II-IV)
                    5 runs of Misty Island on normal, heroic, and legendary
                    correct?
                    what I am missing is the list of levels that are considered "gold farms" (I know most of them, just want to make sure my list is complete)

• Keaven
                    Keaven commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Skipping all quests past Act I. That's the point the game stops prompting you when leaving town. All you do is not claim the first primary quest of Act II after completing it, until step 6 when completing the last ☆ on every stage.

Also, no need to claim the secondary quests until claiming the final primary quest so all the XP is gained right at the end.
                    Last edited by Keaven; 06-01-2020, 11:14 AM.

Is still possible to unlock a lvl 70-77 item for a lvl 1 hero ? (do I have to do it for all heroes or will the ITEM be unlocked for any char I create?) is speed running still available for gems farm?

Comment

Working...
                  X