Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HazMatt
    replied
    I'm glad to see that most of these tips still apply. I just completed this with the Bounty Hunter. Apparently some of the abilities have changed or at least the names have changed.

I used Celerity, Pathfinder and Nimble Fighter passive abilities (all lvl 5). I also dumped all 45 of my Utility champion points into movement speed.

I ran to the first dead-end, to the northwest of the spawn however, instead of tapping on an enemy on the other side of the wall, (that just made my hunter try to shoot them through the wall) I tapped a clear spot on the ground to force the hunter to run around the first half of the map.
    Then, I ran to the boss fight, bypassing all enemies. Finally, after the boss fight, I used smoke screen to end combat.

Thanks to everyone for helping complete this difficult achievement.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Sarmento
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    We had a lot of complaints of ability animations being TOO flashy and bright.
    Let me guess, 1% of those complains were Warriors saying disco-WW gave them weird vibes, and 99% were Mages moaning they had died, for the 1000th time, to an Elite archer arrow popping invisibly out of an Immolate stack?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    We had a lot of complaints of ability animations being TOO flashy and bright.

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

so they updated it to bland?
    I made this video over a year ago. I do not remember when they changed WW.

Leave a comment:

• Cultusfit
    replied
    Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

It was old version of the game.
    so they updated it to bland?

Leave a comment:

• Dyoma
    replied
    Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
    Wait....why is the video WW all pretty and mine is just white when I use it?
    It was old version of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Cultusfit
    replied
    Wait....why is the video WW all pretty and mine is just white when I use it?

Leave a comment:

• Suzy.Bae
    replied
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    I didn't even say that.
    Oops. Was referring to what Humus previously said on a different thread. He said just type your name and you'll know. NO need to tag you.
    Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 05-17-2018, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GrauGeist
    replied
    Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post
    Anyways, is this just the basic achievement per account which I finished without actually attempting to?
    Yeah. It's trivially easy.

Leave a comment:

• Coda
    replied
    Anyways, is this just the basic achievement per account which I finished without actually attempting to?
    There are 3 levels to the achievement. The top level of <45 seconds does not "just happen" for some people.

Anyway, the point of the recent reply was to highlight this for Travis, because it contains videos.

Leave a comment:

• Humus
    replied
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    They said, just type Travis without tagging him and he'll know.
    I didn't even say that.
    Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.)
    If you come across an existing video, please quote the post containing the video (on the thread the video is in) and let me know that it needs to be moved here.

Leave a comment:

• Suzy.Bae
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
    I must've misread something then.
    They said, just type Travis without tagging him and he'll know. HE ALWAYS KNOW! Anyways, is this just the basic achievement per account which I finished without actually attempting to?

Leave a comment:

• Purple Potato
    replied
    I must've misread something then.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
    Travis | Support Mgr.
    You were supposed to tag him
    Not really.

Leave a comment: