Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

121 - The dragon (Video with audio) + advanced pulling techniques. Trial Guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    Show us on the doll where the dragon touched you.
    hah.

We're killing your bosses in under 4 minutes

P.S elban on 122 is insane.

W
    T
    F.

I got to him with 4 minutes and 55 seconds and i barely had him to 1/3 hp.. and I thought my rotation was prettty good.. lol. -.-
    Last edited by strut v 900; 03-04-2018, 07:27 PM.
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>HERE<<<FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
      I think if the grammar and spelling were better you would seem nicer. Why did you pull so much on that last pull if you didn't need them all to fill the bar? Definitely cool vid, thanks
      btw I pulled that much for two reasons

1) To clear the map. The last thing I want is the dragon spawning near a wall, next to a pack. which happens if you dont clear. anything in combat will disappear the moment the boss is spawned (you know this).

2) When you have that many monsters and only 1 bar left, the aoe damage from spells will kill very quickly and givce you the whole bar at once.. if you watch the vid I finished that bar within about 8 seconds after I had grouped them. Vs waiting for 3 small packs to come together I kept moving to clear more trash off my map.

It may seem less efficient, but it's not.. It's more like a safeguard and or tactic to ensure you get the green bar as fast as possible.
      KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

hah.

We're killing your bosses in under 4 minutes

P.S elban on 122 is insane.

W
        T
        F.

I got to him with 4 minutes and 55 seconds and i barely had him to 1/3 hp.. and I thought my rotation was prettty good.. lol. -.-
        Clear faster. I expect a 122 out of you by Wednesday. *cracks whip*

Comment

Might be an unpopular opinion but videos like these make me wonder what it would be like if Led was still playing and making videos
          22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
            Might be an unpopular opinion but videos like these make me wonder what it would be like if Led was still playing and making videos
            Probably in the top 5 but I doubt top 3.
            Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
            when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
            YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

Probably in the top 5 but I doubt top 3.
              You underestimate the power of Led,being a mini-Led yourself LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post

You underestimate the power of Led,being a mini-Led yourself LOL.

He didn't have much competition back then, I believe. There weren't many people hanging around with all the difficulty and the adhesion needed to actually stick around and compete against each other. That's just my opinion though
                Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by RiseOfAbyss View Post

He didn't have much competition back then, I believe. There weren't many people hanging around with all the difficulty and the adhesion needed to actually stick around and compete against each other. That's just my opinion though
                  Haha,fair. But the guy was furiously farming for exp at a time when a single level took 10s of hours. He did have a extreme dedication and desire to be at top,and skills to back it up(like you). Unfortunately though,that very thing made him lose his mind when he saw the value of his work decline after introduction of booster and such. Had he continued,he would be up there with you and likes.

Comment

Thanks for all the support everyone, almost 1000 views!
                    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post
                      So my recording cut off at 10 minutes, unfortunately I talked like a moron for the first 2 so you can't see me finish the dragon. Some of you wont believe me, but I accidentally teleport-ed into the dragon at the end and got stunned, leaving me 1 second behind abyss. LOL. No worries though, it was my first attempt at 121. although I did get a very nice map.

I recorded another pull video for you guys because I left out a bunch of stuff in the first one. This once you can see how I push a trial that actually tests the limits of my character. I also walk you through some things you may or may not know about mages.

No my hands are not sore at all.

Please keep in mind I swore twice, so if you find the F word offensive, it is said twice. Viewer Discretion Advised.
                      @྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.),here is one of your videos.

Comment

strut v 900 Thanks for posting this, and great run, BTW. I finally got the last piece of Apprentice armor to drop today, so this video will really help me to learn to use it for higher trial levels. I also seem to have the most difficulty with the dragon.
                        ZIWO WAWO QALE 0686
                        CL1831 — Mobile only (iPad >>> Android phone)
                        Dyoma’s Crown: 355

Hirza: Assault BH — XP farmer
                        Sesuvi: ELR/GMC Mage — TL120
                        Evicis: Defender/Blackguard Warrior — TL117
                        Anrin: Assault/Tesla BH — TL118
                        Sathena: Arcanist Mage — gold farmer

Comment

Originally posted by XtinctionEvent6 View Post
                          I also seem to have the most difficulty with the dragon.
                          That will change after T100+. TBD will be the easiest after there.
                          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Finally found who post this video on youtube!
                            been amaze to replay this video like 5+ times...
                            i am still amaze about your move , dodge, how you plan to attack, how you kitting that large mob!
                            dayum i wish you still uploud more video but idk strut v 900... maybe you don't even play eternium anymore eh ?

i was inspired so much from this video like bruhh
                            Guide :

Comment

I checked each poster and no activity on any of them. I know it’s just a game and people move on but the dev’s drive us away. Just like Disney did with Star Wars, doing what they want instead of what the fans wanted, they made everyone mad and lost so much money.

this is the best game of its type. I believe they are telling the truth about just making a game they like and not to get rich. They must want something different than the rest of us.

Comment

Rogtime yes
                                so sad to know they last online was like 1 years ago hmm... i think they already move to another game or to real life.. while me here still inspired by strut v 900 video like crazy thought "I want to craft apprentice and rocking Trial with it"

let's hope eternium doesn't end up into p2w game at least
                                Guide :

Comment

Working...
                                X