Leave a comment:

• Yendor Lenoroc
    replied
    Why no have archer.?

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Q: What are CL? (Champion Levels)

A: Once you have reached max level, experience you gain is placed into "Champion Levels" which are shared across all your characters. There is no maximum Champion Level, so you can essentially continue improving your character forever. Each Champion Level gives you one point to place into either Offense, Defense, or Utility stats (1/3 of your points are assigned to each of these categories, so you can't place them all into Attack Speed for example) So, if you earn 30 champion levels on your level 60 character, and then switch to a new character, you would still have the 30 Champion Points to place (10 in each category). They can be reset and re-applied at any time with no cost as well.

Here's a screen grab from
    this thread that shows the champion level points screens.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Q: Do minion auras stack?
    A: Yes. They are supposed to stack.

Q: Does Damage Reflect reduce incoming damage?
    A: No. It only applies damage to anything that hits you.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Q: OMG! Why did my Legendary/Orange/Epic/Purple/Uncommon/Blue/Common/Green gear item(s) just turn grey! Is it broken?
    A: Gear that is 10 or more levels below your character level will turn grey because using even a Common Green item at your character level is typically an upgrade from a piece of gear that it so far beneath you.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    Q: Can I post this on the wikia?
    A: Go ahead!

Leave a comment:

• Zeidy
    replied
    Awesome. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Single Stat Jewelry Guide

Uncommon Rare 1-Stat Epic 1-Stat
    Attack Speed 9.6 15.972 26.59968
    Extra Gold 30 39.6 57.024
    Experience 30 39.6 57.024
    Critical Damage 40 52.8 76.032
    Power 60 112.2 197.568
    Vitality 60 112.2 197.568
    Life Regen 60 112.2 197.568
    Critical Rating 60 112.2 197.568
    Ability Rating 60 112.2 197.568
    Armor 120 290.4 562.176
    Damage Reflect 240 316.8 418.176
    Life on Hit 363.6 479.952 633.53664
    * Note that jewelry values are stored as long decimal values that are only ROUNDED to the displayed digits. This is why you can end up with some variance in your values. For instance, some Epic Vitality rings will display as 198 and some as 197 due to the exact values of the original rings not being exactly 60.0000000. Also, I only tested SOME of these values in game and used the most likely formula to determine others, in the case of formula use, what actually happens in the game could be very different! Also, I'm not including Legendary stats because I can't test many of them in the game and I'm unsure of the exact formulas to calculate the rest of the values at this time (plus they are different if you go with 3 stat or 4 stat Legendaries and the number of possible combinations are just too immense.)
    Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 05-22-2016, 02:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeidy
    replied
    I think it's great... can you do one for jewelry? (Maximum available attack speed at green, blue, etc, max armor, etc.)

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    I do think it's a bit much for a FAQ entry, yeah. Nice format.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Gemstone Guide

Fuse Level Gemstone Ruby Topaz Emerald Sapphire Amethyst Diamond
    Total Requirement Name Power Crit Rating Vitality Attack Speed Ability Rate Armor
    243 None Rough +5 +5 +5 +0.5% +5 +20
    81 5 Common +10 +10 +10 +1.0% +10 +40
    27 10 Teardrop +20 +20 +20 +2.0% +20 +80
    9 15 Radiant +30 +30 +30 +3.0% +30 +120
    3 20 Trillion +40 +40 +40 +4.0% +40 +160
    1 25 Brilliant +50 +50 +50 +5.0% +50 +200
    Maybe this goes in more of a wiki/guide than a FAQ, I don't know...
    Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 04-03-2016, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    If you aim properly, that can be avoided or abused to keep enemies in Singularity's range for longer periods of time (great with Apprentice set, all those fires..!)

On which note: it seems skills will aim at the center of your drawn sign, know thy aim.
    Last edited by Modo; 04-02-2016, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeidy
    replied
    Singularity is dangerous in a confined area - or even against a wall. It will bounce off and actually bring your enemies back towards you.

Leave a comment:

• StarStalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaalinfaz View Post
    As far as I know Singularity does not silence the enemies, so Archer are still able to hit you.
    However, Vortex also stuns the enemies and is therefore not entirely comparable to Singularity.
    Excatly.Singularity pushes mobs in a direction where it is launched.And does damage.On the other hand,Vortex wraps mobs,imobillizing them for a short amount of time which I find very useful,especially versus bosses.They are different spells with advantages and disadvantages.

Leave a comment:

• Kaalinfaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Antropic View Post
    Thanks for information.
    So the other tank and ranger minions are not worth to get them.
    Than I have to wait until lvl 60 with mage to get Singularity skill to replace with Vortex (Eileen), this skill is very useful.
    As far as I know Singularity does not silence the enemies, so Archer are still able to hit you.
    However, Vortex also stuns the enemies and is therefore not entirely comparable to Singularity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X