X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nhat
    commented on 's reply
    Glory is the latest "currency" added to the game, and is used to unlock Unique Trinkets, Belts, Bracers of Mastery, some set Gear and Enchantments for crafting - the older items have recipes that you can buy from Liana.

You can earn Glory from completing event milestones.

• tinytitan
    replied
    What is glory, how to earn glory and what are they useful for?

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Just so that you know, the items from Random Set Item boxes are limited to a maximum of level 70.

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    it's level 70 hero not CL
    Last edited by kurtcabage; 03-18-2021, 07:03 AM. Reason: thanks tin man :p

• ZebraUp
    replied
    Q: I got a chest from the Secret Code/Rewards Calendar/Store, how do they work?
    A: Chests that you can keep in your Inventory will always contain equipment matching the level of the Hero who opens the chest, as the time that Hero is used to open the chest. The contents of each type of chest are as stated in their descriptions. due to the rarity of Set Items, chests containing these are best kept closed until your Hero of choice reaches Level 70.
    Are you saying the Hero at Level 70, or your level 70 hero at Champions Level 70 ??

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Grand_Wazoo Isn't that what you get for using bleeding edge software? What version are you running?

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Mine don't work anymore ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlzYj6EWcdg

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Grand_Wazoo The ad boxes still work beautifully. They work better than ever actually.

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    hmmm....wait!...that's true... I remember now...we had ad boxes at the time.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Grand_Wazoo Kidding? I took the screenshot earlier today. I just started my upgrade of Explosive Shot to level 5. The ad boxes that I received today are really helping. Medamanaman I am running v1.2.115. Aren't you? The FAQs have really helped my game.

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    Loll he's kidding you....was a long time ago...boy I don't miss that...3 items then wait 24hrs to get an even crappier item....

But thanks for the memory Tin man...

• Medamanaman
    commented on 's reply
    What app (version) are you using then? It certainly doesn't look like Eternium 1.5.34, reminding me more of videos from 1.2. I have seen.

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Medamanaman Historical? That is of my hero today. I just took the screenshot.

• Medamanaman
    commented on 's reply
    A "historical" image, great! What vintage? 2015?

• Tin Man
    replied
    Thanks, everyone for bringing this thread to my attention! I finally figured out how to craft!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crafting.png
Views:	251
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	193512

Watch out Top 10! Here I come!

WOOHOO!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X