X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modo
    replied
    Originally posted by aryon
    When i tried to view the link to maggie/xagan's skills, it says i cant open due to no permission/previleedge
    The issue has been resolved, thank you for letting me know.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    Originally posted by ezcry4t3d View Post
    Since there's no highlight button or shortcut in the forum UI that I see, I ended up finding it much easier to CTRL-V the link into the link box, click ok or enter, and then CTRL-U to underline the link since my hand is already on CTRL anyway. Plus it's pretty annoying and I was kidding about using it anyway.
    And I'm the type to drag such a thing back up when you break the joke promise, so be prepared

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Modo View Post
    I honestly never noticed any raise in difficulty, if I can win one star I can get the bulk... But if you say so.
    I swear the additional stars are harder, but it's not like I've empirically tested it somehow, could just have been variations in enemy spawning types.

Originally posted by Modo View Post
    And weren't you going to highlight your links from now on?
    Since there's no highlight button or shortcut in the forum UI that I see, I ended up finding it much easier to CTRL-V the link into the link box, click ok or enter, and then CTRL-U to underline the link since my hand is already on CTRL anyway. Plus it's pretty annoying and I was kidding about using it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Quest2be1
    replied
    Did you collect all 5 stars for each level on each difficulty? Each star added increases the difficulty. Some people collect Champion Levels. Some people collect Named Items. You can try for higher scores in The Gauntlet. Gear can always be improved in some way if you want. You can replay the game on 2nd-5th characters (or delete one and play as many times as you want), warrior, mage, or eventually the Ranger. I have 4 fully leveled characters, a mage just to have one, a DPS geared warrior (~220k DPS on the character sheet right now) , an exp/gold farming warrior (561%exp/268%gold), and a warrior I am gearing up defensively just for The Gauntlet. 5th slot is a placeholder character for daily quests and the future Ranger.
    Yes, I have completed all levels with 5 stars except for Gorgana, that level and boss battle just bores me and she one hit kills me on 1st star Heroic lol. I suppose my time on Mage and Minions is already over. I'm always Mage or Dragon when it comes to these kind of games. I supported the developers by buying a 30 day supply of 100 gems which is useless for me. However, I meant to purchase it just for that reason, to support the developers. A month of fun was great.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    Each star added increases the difficulty.
    I honestly never noticed any raise in difficulty, if I can win one star I can get the bulk... But if you say so.

And weren't you going to highlight your links from now on?

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Originally posted by Quest2be1 View Post
    I have been playing as a Mage now for a little over a month. I have completed normal-legendary on all Acts. I thought after killing legendary 5 star Elban there would be some kind of continuation to the game. Am I missing something or is that it for me?
    I ask this question because I see farming guides that look rather time consuming and I have done nothing special with my rings or necklace. I simply waited until I was level 60 and then crafted the attribute I wanted (usually power and attack speed) until the ring was legendary with poor rating. My point is, is there there more to the game?
    This post is not meant as a knock towards the game I am sincerely wondering if there is something I am missing? I must be because the gem farming guides appear to be a waste of time and I can't imagine just doing that for the heck of it.
    Thanks for any info.
    Did you collect all 5 stars for each level on each difficulty? Each star added increases the difficulty. Some people collect Champion Levels. Some people collect Named Items. You can try for higher scores in The Gauntlet. Gear can always be improved in some way if you want. You can replay the game on 2nd-5th characters (or delete one and play as many times as you want), warrior, mage, or eventually the Ranger. I have 4 fully leveled characters, a mage just to have one, a DPS geared warrior (~220k DPS on the character sheet right now) , an exp/gold farming warrior (561%exp/268%gold), and a warrior I am gearing up defensively just for The Gauntlet. 5th slot is a placeholder character for daily quests and the future Ranger.

Leave a comment:

• Quest2be1
    replied
    I have been playing as a Mage now for a little over a month. I have completed normal-legendary on all Acts. I thought after killing legendary 5 star Elban there would be some kind of continuation to the game. Am I missing something or is that it for me?
    I ask this question because I see farming guides that look rather time consuming and I have done nothing special with my rings or necklace. I simply waited until I was level 60 and then crafted the attribute I wanted (usually power and attack speed) until the ring was legendary with poor rating. My point is, is there there more to the game?
    This post is not meant as a knock towards the game I am sincerely wondering if there is something I am missing? I must be because the gem farming guides appear to be a waste of time and I can't imagine just doing that for the heck of it.
    Thanks for any info.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    Update: attempted to order the questions and place them into sections for easier navigation. Also added extra spacing between questions. Accepting feedback on topic.

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    replied
    Not to derail, but nice new sig, Ez.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Since it's been asked several times recently and is a repeatedly mentioned in new 'feature request' posts:

Q: Can I put gear on my minions?
    A: No you cannot give your minions gear. Companions get a fraction of the stats from your character. They stay woefully underpowered for the entire game, mostly only useful for their special abilities that you control and from the small boost their auras give to your character.

Leave a comment:

• ezcry4t3d
    replied
    Maps for all levels have been added to the Wiki
    PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIEND CODES HERE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE WISH YOU A HAPPY ADVENTURING. Act 1, which contains 16 levels - where three are bonus-based levels and 13 are story levels- marks the start of your journey in search of Ragadam, the destroyer of worlds. On these shores begins your vengeance... Level 1 - Shores of Hope To victory point. Level 2 - Ruins of the Dead To victory point. Level 3 - Marcus' Village To victory point. To save Marcus. Level 4 - Road to Anderra To victory p

FAQ copied to the wiki.
    PLEASE SHARE YOUR FRIEND CODES HERE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING! WE WISH YOU A HAPPY ADVENTURING.  Welcome to official game's FAQ! Here you can find answers to your questions on the game Eternium. Q: How to open Heroic levels? I finish Act I on Normal difficulty and I still can't play Heroic levels. A: You have to complete the whole playthrough of Story Mode in order to unlock the next difficulty. Q: Where can I find the code for the Set Item? A: The code for your set item chest is IDKFA. Enjoy
    Last edited by ezcry4t3d; 04-24-2016, 10:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    I have updated the OP with a mention on Named/Living items and Champion Levels.

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    You can't.

Leave a comment:

• Yendor Lenoroc
    replied
    How can i invite my friends in battle like party i mean .. answer me pls

Leave a comment:

• Modo
    replied
    No, no, that should be soonTM!